What's new

Isub apex tanks with Coolfire 4plus

paul1

Initiate
Hi innokin

I've recently purchased the CF4plus with the Apex tank for a very reasonable price, my question is that I've noticed different designs of the apex.

Mine for example has the two sloping sides to of the chimney where another design has the two airflow holes at the top of the chimney,am I presuming that the one with the two sloping sides on the chimney is an older version of the tank and the one with the airflow on the chimney is the newer updated version of the tank. Any information on this be appreciated.

From what I've read the airflow version was the first and was dropped quite quickly for being too 'airy'. You turn the drip tip on the newer version towards the slopey bit which adjusts the air flow.

Umm interesting did it mention that the airflow holes would be removed from the drip tip at all as well as there's no airflow holes on the drip tip so may have taken that our too ??

You have the old version which was probably bundled with your mod. New version was redesigned and capacity increased. They're both good tanks.

innokin-isub-apex-pyrex-prism-flavor_-airflow-control-tank.jpg
OLD VERSION

innokin-apex-5ml-isub-tank.jpg

NEW VERSION

See on the top photo I don't have those airflow holes all I have is the two sloping sides but I've got the bigger airflow control on the tank

Hi innokin

I've recently purchased the CF4plus with the Apex tank for a very reasonable price, my question is that I've noticed different designs of the apex.

Mine for example has the two sloping sides to of the chimney where another design has the two airflow holes at the top of the chimney,am I presuming that the one with the two sloping sides on the chimney is an older version of the tank and the one with the airflow on the chimney is the newer updated version of the tank. Any information on this be appreciated.

Hi Paul, the one you have without the driptip airflow is the newer version. :)

Thanks Ash out of interest is there a way were I can stop the apex fogging up as I've got one that does this so makes it difficult to see how much liquid is left in the tank etc and also is there a way of rebuilding the coils ??

Back
Top Bottom