What's new

Introducing the Apex 5ML tank with Clapton Coils

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV, hope you're all doing good. We're expanding our iSub line, with a higher capacity Apex.

For those seeking unmatched flavor at higher wattages, check out Innokin's new Clapton BVC coils. The new iSub APEX5 Black Edition is an upgrade to our best selling iSub Apex tank. The iSub APEX5 offers quick and clean top fill, Prism Flavor+ design similar to the original iSub-Apex with a larger 5ml capacity, larger windows which make viewing eliquid levels much easier, great new Black Edition design, and now capable of higher wattages with our new BVC Clapton coils!

Specs:

2x 0.5Ω Clapton BVC coil
Quick & Clean Top-Fill
Larger Windows
Dual Adjustable Airflow
Removable Drip Tip
100% Stainless Steel
Pyrex Glass Tank
iSub Coil Compatible
Japanese Organic Cotton
No Spill Coil Swap System
5ML Capacity
Available in Stainless Steel & Black
RECOMMENDED WATTAGE 35-70W!!

@innokin_ash are you planning to combine the Apex5 with the new Cool Fire 4 Plus and sell as a kit ?
I think they will go well together !

@innokin_ash are you planning to combine the Apex5 with the new Cool Fire 4 Plus and sell as a kit ?
I think they will go well together !

Unfortunately, no plans for that at the moment but I'll pass your comment on. We have it planed to release the tank with another device though.

Edit: Actually, it will be available as a kit in the UK as an wholesaler has put in an order for both bundled as a kit!

Last edited:
So its just a bigger version of the apex in black?? Will the coils fit the other ISUB tanks?

What's it like for mouth to lung?

Not a tank for MTL. Only good for direct lung vaping and when you do that it is never harsh or hot. The tank itself never even gets warm. Brilliant design and with the airflow control at top you should never get any leaks.
Their latest iSub S is almost as good for direct lung but gets hot though you can do MTL on the S. HTH

Back
Top Bottom