What's new

Innokin's Christmas Giveaway!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV, we're back once again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! So check out all the amazing prizes we have in store for you!

Whats up for grabs?

• We're giving away 10 Enduras and 1 Coolfire IV. Whaaaaaaaa..
Fear not, there are tons of chances to be a winner this Christmas!

How to Enter:

Tell us how you plan on spreading the joy this Christmas! Christmas time is a wonderful time, filled with happiness and love. We love POTV, we love our fans, and we love vapers.

Giving us a like on our Facebook page would be much appreciated, but not necessary to enter.

Giveaway Rules:

You must be 18 years or older to enter.

You must live in the United Kingdom. Sorry to our global fans!

Winners must provide a picture of them with their winnings to me via PM. If you're shy, a simple thumbs up shot/handcheck with your shiny new winnings will suffice.

The winner will be selected via random.org, this giveaway will end Thursday December 17th at 10PM GMT, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards. Thanks, good luck to all!

EDIT: Whoops, sorry guys, it is a dual contest and I forgot to change ECF to POTV.

Last edited:
Hi ECF, we're back once again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! So check out all the amazing prizes we have in store for you!

Whats up for grabs?

How to Enter:

Tell us how you plan on spreading the joy this Christmas! Christmas time is a wonderful time, filled with happiness and love. We love ECF, we love our fans, and we love vapers.

Giving us a like on our Facebook page would be much appreciated, but not necessary to enter.

Giveaway Rules:

Winners must provide a picture of them with their winnings to me via PM. If you're shy, a simple thumbs up shot/handcheck with your shiny new winnings will suffice.

The winner will be selected via random.org, this giveaway will end Thursday December 17th at 10PM GMT, and the winners will be announced and contacted shortly afterwards. Thanks, good luck to all!
ECF?

I'm not going to buy any more vape gear until the new year so I the family can have a Christmas dinner.

Hi POTV, we're back once again with another awesome giveaway for you guys. ITS CHRISTMAS TIME! So check out all the amazing prizes we have in store for you!

Whats up for grabs?

How to Enter:

Tell us how you plan on spreading the joy this Christmas! Christmas time is a wonderful time, filled with happiness and love. We love POTV, we love our fans, and we love vapers.

Giveaway Rules:

Fixed that for you........

Christmas in my house this year is all about my 3 & 5 year old girls they have been spoilt rotten no money left over for gaping gear

This year I have been lucky enough to be a part of a mercy mission to deliver clothes and toys to Syrian refugees. So I am hoping Christmas will be more bearable for the poor refugees in stuck in France and Greece.

Family all coming down, huge Christmas dinner including the evil sprouts (yuk!), far too much Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (yuk!) All followed by a massive food coma and the odd family squabble. Magical [emoji1].

Family all coming down, huge Christmas dinner including the evil sprouts (yuk!), far too much Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (yuk!) All followed by a massive food coma and the odd family squabble. Magical [emoji1].

This!!!

I hate sprouts but I do love Christmas, when else do you have champagne for breakfast!?! Loads of food, too much cheese, too much beer! I can't wait!!!

Got the in-laws coming to dinner with us (my wife and son), so cooking for five this year. I'm a pretty good cook, very much in the style of Keith Floyd at Christmas - one glass of wine for the sauce, once glass for the cook - and there's a bottle of bubbly chilling in the fridge to support the main event.

Afterwards I'll sit back, relax, vape a sweet juice and enjoy a well deserved malt whiskey. Either a Dalwhinnie or a Highland Park are my choices this year.

I'm gifting a friend some vaping gear! Got the Mrs some juices from @diva which should be nicely steeped by Crimbo (they smell amazing)

I'm having a happy vaping Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom