What's new

Innokin Kroma Line Series -- What's your expectation?

Winner Announcement.

Let's congrats to the following winners of our Kroma 217 Z Force kit Giveaway!:14:
@Cozy
@rew

We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.:2thumbsup:

:grin2:Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
Each winner will get an Innokin Kroma 217 Z Force kit with your favorite color.

Please take care and stay tuned for the next Prize!:bliss:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team
As one of our winner @rew is a MTL vaper and are willing to pass the prize to the next one.
Let's congrats to our next winner @rj267 :2thumbsup:

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.;)

Thanks!

Thanks @Innokin but can you pass this prize on to someone else as I am strictly a MTL vaper. I'm sure it's a lovely bit of kit for the right person.
Well done @rew for passing on the giveaway and giving someone else the opportunity. Good on you mate.

Had the @Innokin Kroma Z a couple of weeks now I noticed it’s getting a bit of condensation in the pod well, whether it’s a thing that happens with a pod device or not but I check it now and again so as to wipe it out if need be.
I’ve got the 510 adapter now so I can put the spare Zlide tank I’ve got on it if I choose, it’s not eliquid leaking as there’s no sign of it leaking from the pod it’s definitely condensation but I’ve got the versatility of using it with a tank. Good idea from Innokin thanks.

Had the @Innokin Kroma Z a couple of weeks now I noticed it’s getting a bit of condensation in the pod well, whether it’s a thing that happens with a pod device or not but I check it now and again so as to wipe it out if need be.
I’ve got the 510 adapter now so I can put the spare Zlide tank I’ve got on it if I choose, it’s not eliquid leaking as there’s no sign of it leaking from the pod it’s definitely condensation but I’ve got the versatility of using it with a tank. Good idea from Innokin thanks.

Seems to happen with most pods mate. Nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom