What's new

Innokin Kroma Line Series -- What's your expectation?

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hello POTV,

How was your weekend?:)

On November, 2016, the first version of the Innokin Kroma line series product was launched - the iTaste Kroma kit.

Now, let’s look back to the Innokin Kroma Line Series.
Can you recognize all these products below?
Have you tried any of it?
What’s your impression or expectation?

微信图片_20211122153836.jpg

Coment below and you will have a chance to win a mystery Prize from us!:opengift:

Best regards,
Innokin team

1. Kroma-A
2. Kroma-R
3. Kroma-Z

Haven't used any of the kroma mods but do have the zlide tank for mtl is very good, I do like the Kroma-R looks though, I would get this out of the 3 for a mod in gunmetal looks lovely and compact

Coming next Kroma 217 [emoji1]

https://www.innokin.com/kroma-217

Last edited:
Teasing us with a ? pic, when will we find out?

1: Kroma A
2: Kroma A but with the new tank?
3: Kroma R
4: Kroma Z (Pod)

I have only tried the Kroma R and the Kroma Z, the Kroma R was a superb little kit and the brushed finish ones looked great to me, I hope that finish comes back on the mystery one?

I have the Kroma Z, it looks a bit bland but boy does it vape well, the MTL option especially but the Sensis came out around the same time which was even better.

It would be good to see a new Kroma but maybe not a pod this time? I would be made up if Innokin come up with another White option as the Z80 looks lush but equally I like Innokin's brushed metal finish, I'm not sure what to expect but it will be tough to beat the Z80 or Sensis.

I’ve not had a kroma but I am impressed with the krona z. I have an @Innokin adept Zlide very pleased with it I even bought another Zlide tank for another mod I’ve got. My next kit could very well be a krona z. Just keep making good products like you’ve been doing.

Last edited:
1, Kroma-A iSub B
2, Kroma-A
3, Kroma-R
4, Kroma-Z

Love my Kroma-Z, particularly the extra airflow control ring that screws over the coil.

Can't wait for the new models @Innokin!

Peace and blessings.

1, Kroma A iSub b
2, Kroma A zenith
3, Kroma R
4, Kroma Z

Have the R and Z and enjoy them. Never bought the Kroma A but it’s probably the one that most appealed to me.

would be nice to see another mod or kit.

Not used the Kroma but used Adept and Z80 with zlide and Zenith both good.
As said be hard to better the Z80

My first mod was a Kroma-A, perfect hand fit for me. Larger battery size would be good

Have used the Kroma R and it's a very good mod. Think the new might be called the Kroma X. Just a guess.

I haven't used any of the kroma kits. Ive used the zlide tank, t22 pro and sensis wich are all good.

Im with rew on the name kroma x or kroma zx, a 18650 version of the kroma z.

Back
Top Bottom