What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Giveaway-- check it out this video and win yourself an Innokin Sensis Pod Mod Kit.

My interest is growing... if Phil likes it, then I think I might too. :D

The refresh idea sounds really cool.... and 3000 mAh is way better than a lot of the competition. Looks like a good product.

Excellent giveaway @Innokin, you're pushing the boundaries with the Sensis. Intrigued to experience the “Next-Gen” features, and with a sizeable battery capacity for a 40w mod and glass pod, looks like you’re not cutting any corners.

This is an interesting looking device, very curious as to how the F0 and Refresh functions work.

Glass pods are also a nice touch and a 510 adapter, all bases covered with this.

My interest is growing... if Phil likes it, then I think I might too. :D

The refresh idea sounds really cool.... and 3000 mAh is way better than a lot of the competition. Looks like a good product.

haha, we are glad that your interest is growing. :2thumbsup:

Hello POTV,
Congratulations to the TWO Lucky Winners of the Innokin!:bliss:
@red5
@Squidgy

:)Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible!

Each winner will receive one SENSIS AIO kit with your favorite color.

Thank you so much to everyone who entered. :5:
We are looking forward to getting our sensis out to the winners and seeing what they think!

Take care, folks!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Thank you @Innokin and congratulations @red5, well chuffed :2thumbsup: looking forward to giving those “Next-Gen” features a go and finding F.

DM on its way.

Back
Top Bottom