What's new

Innokin Giveaway-- check it out this video and win yourself an Innokin Sensis Pod Mod Kit.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

Hope this post finds you well.:2thumbsup:

Innokin Sensis AIO Vaporizer is our newest pod mod kit.:hugs: Review by Phil Busardo.
In this video, you will have a better understanding of the Innokin Sensis – the 4th Generation Vape Technology.

Main Features:
1.Coil + action to automatically reset coil for the ultimate flavor experience
2.Refresh button to reset coil in between hits for longer lasting coils.
3.Glass pod with a magnetic connection for ease of use.
4.F0 mode can extend coil life and boost your vaping experiences when you unlock it.
5.Replaceable Sceptre coils (MTL/RDL) for a personal and flavorful experience.
6.3000mAh battery to last you the whole day without a need to recharge.
7.USB-C for faster and safer charging.
8.Recyclable packaging.

Which new feature of the fourth gen tech interests you the most?;)
You are welcome to comment below and let us know your thoughts.

Two of the lucky friends will get a Sensis pod mod kit in his/her favorite color.
We will announce the winners on March 3rd 2021. :bliss:
Come and join with your friends now.:13:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Refresh is a great idea as are glass pods. Interested to try the sceptre coils as I only use z-coils at the moment so would be good to compare. Thanks @Innokin

@Innokin I am just intrigued by the 'refresh' function? Does it simply 'vibrate' the gunk away? If so, where does the gunk end up?

The f0 function looks very interesting with the AC pulse vibrating the coil.... the glass tank/pod section is also very welcome.

@Innokin I am just intrigued by the 'refresh' function? Does it simply 'vibrate' the gunk away? If so, where does the gunk end up?

Hi, folks. Refresh mode is a new feature that allows you to manually refresh the coil between hits to provide better wicking, bringing in flavor to extend the coils life. Hope this answer to give you a better understanding. :)

Hi, folks. Refresh mode is a new feature that allows you to manually refresh the coil between hits to provide better wicking, bringing in flavor to extend the coils life. Hope this answer to give you a better understanding. :)
ahh! a secret then:clapping:

Back
Top Bottom