What's new

Innokin Coolfire Z80 & Zenith II -- Combined Excellence.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hello POTV,

Hope you have a beautiful day!

We are excited to announce that Innokin CoolFire Z80, Combined Excellence, has officially released today!
上市海报Z80.jpg

Main features:

1. The 4th generation vape technology
2. Featuring the new Zenith II – The king is back!
3. Full Z-Coil compatibility
4. Replaceable 18650 Battery
5. 6-80W adjustable wattage
5. Ultra-Fast - 0.003s ignition speed

Enjoying the F0 mode with the 4th Gen Vaping Technology.
The Innokin Coolfire Z80 is a vape device that uses the fourth-generation vape technology to extend coil life and boosts flavors using alternating current (ACM) to produce a waveform that runs continuously while you vape.
This is made possible by sending an electrical output in two directions across the coil, in a much more precise and efficient way.
11.jpg

Activate refresh whenever you want to improve wicking, revitalize flavors and extend coil life. Refresh powers the coil at 40% of your set wattage, with alternating current, drawing in more liquid into the coil.
22.jpg

Featuring the New Zenith II --- The king is back!
The tank that changed the MTL scene is back and better than ever.
From a silent, tight, and smooth MTL draw to an outstanding RDLvape, upgrade your experience with precise airflow.
33.jpg

It is compatible with full Z-Coils. Z-Coils are designed in collaboration with Phil Busardo and Dimitris Agrafiotis as part of the Platform Series. It offers a range of choices to suit your personal preference.
44.jpg

Twist the battery cap door and quickly replace the 18650 battery.
The Coolfire Z80 features a USB-C charge port and a complete range of integrated safety protections.
55.jpg

It delivers a 0.003s ignition speed and a power output of up to 80W.
66.jpg

A selection of unique textures and colors. The colors range from sharp black and white to a muted color palette of greys.
The frame of the coolfire Z80 comes in 3 unique colors, gunmetal black, dark grey, and steel silver.
77.jpg

The Specification.
88.jpg

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Innokin Team.

Last edited:
No probs at all, if you have any more questions just ask as I've got one in my hand right now!
What’s the size of the mod like mate? I’ve got a Coolfire z50 atm and love how small it is. Want to get the z80 for the replaceable battery mainly so obviously it’ll be a bit bigger but is it still comfortable to carry out and about in your pocket?

What’s the size of the mod like mate? I’ve got a Coolfire z50 atm and love how small it is. Want to get the z80 for the replaceable battery mainly so obviously it’ll be a bit bigger but is it still comfortable to carry out and about in your pocket?
Not had any issues sticking it in my pocket for out and about at all. It's a nice size. Here's a pic against a 10ml bottle and a shortfill so you can get an idea...
DSC_1192.JPG

Back
Top Bottom