What's new

Innokin Bus Campaign Giveaway incoming!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Innokin is presenting its "Why Smoke?" campaign in London running from Nov 29th till Dec 12th, featuring branded buses, vans, and projection displays on buildings throughout the city. :clapping:

The "Why Smoke?" message, along with promotional displays for the brand new MVP Pod, will appear on 500 buses throughout the British capital for two weeks. Innokin is determined to help millions of smokers, not just in the UK but worldwide. Making cigarettes a thing of the past is an important message to spread across worldwide. "Why Smoke?" is just the beginning of Innokins mission to create a smoke-free future.:friends:

Share your thoughts with us about this campaign!;) We will randomly select winners and each will win a UK limited edition MVP Pod & other amazing Prizes!

More Entries, More Winners!:bliss:

微信图片_20211130193443.jpg

How to enter:
  1. Visit https://www.innokin.com/why-smoke for more information about this campaign.
  2. Share your thoughts on the "Why Smoke" campaign below.
  3. You must be the legal age in your country to enter. Winners will be required to provide ID and address for age and location verification.
Good Luck!:rotflmao:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Last edited:
That’s a shame, I never go into London good luck with it looks great, and a great campaign. Well done @Innokin.

That’s a shame, I never go into London good luck with it looks great, and a great campaign. Well done @Innokin.
Hey mate, you still got a chance as you can share a pic of our bus campaign search from google even if you're not in London!

What about everyone who doesn’t live in the shithole that is London?

For example, you want buses - there’s nothing finer than Leicester’s Beaver bus.

Ride the Beaver, motherfuckers.

5F507EDB-5FDF-40E3-B537-F31C42FD4BC5.jpeg

Hi Innokin, fantastic campaign, who doesn’t love the sight of the iconic London bus. Love the look of the special London edition MVP Pod and super cool accessories.
View attachment 260958

Last edited:
I found the @Innokin campaign bus. Good work keep it up.

Attachments

• 07317E13-8CC8-405F-B6F2-16C291CD3663.png
    07317E13-8CC8-405F-B6F2-16C291CD3663.png
    3 MB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom