What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Innokin Ares MTL 24 mm RTA Tank

David1

What are suitable mods/batteries for this tank?
I've been trawling the web for days trying to find out...entirely unsuccessfully. Hundreds of reviews for the tank itself, but no info (for a newb like me) on what to connect it to.
Please help; I'm so tired of my "Kik" pen :-(

The Wismec P80 is a good mod with the 510 connector in the middle so the tank sits well.

Strangely enough I was wondering about that one, based on looks entirely.
Putting it on my list (of one, so far :))

Postie arrived with my P80 this morning. I've been tugging on it all day....I see what you mean, very nice!
I do like the trigger which seems a bit more sensible than fingers searching for a small button.
I haven't tried temperature controlled yet as I don't have the right coils, but am looking forward to it.
Ares tank/P80; just what I was hoping vaping would be like :)

Postie arrived with my P80 this morning. I've been tugging on it all day....I see what you mean, very nice!
I do like the trigger which seems a bit more sensible than fingers searching for a small button.
I haven't tried temperature controlled yet as I don't have the right coils, but am looking forward to it.
Ares tank/P80; just what I was hoping vaping would be like :)
Excellent enjoy mate...

Back
Top Bottom