What's new

Happy New Year Giveaway of Innokin Big Collection 2020!!!

Many thanks for the opportunity @Innokin

1) official website visited.
2) I purchased the Proton Mini with the Ajax Tank last year and love it, easy to use, good battery life, and the Mod works great in TC mode. Would love to give the Proton Plex a go.
3) I've recently got into RTA's and would like to see a DTL RTA from Innokin in 2021?

Last edited:
1) Done
2) Ares 2 as its made with people new to RTAs in mind and includes everything to get started.
3) more rebuildables including rebuildable options for pods/podmods
4) Going to tag a couple of new members for a chance in this @VogonPT @GoWo @MarieT

1) Done
2) The Ares 2 RTA looks great... I am looking at an MTL RTA and it seems sweet
3) As the Innokin brand has shown us before with their focus on the smoke cessation, something for the smoker to join vaping... I would say a pod system with a focus on "simple" instructions and cheap coils for the starter out there...
4) As mentioned by @Frogprince I am a new member to the forum and have not yet had the pleasure of making that many friends (I am sure it will come with time...).

Thank you @Innokin for the initiative... PS: My first device that got me off the stinkies was an EZ-Watt :)

Hi POTV,

Congratulations to the Three lucky winners of the Innokin!:bliss:
@Quahog5
@Squidgy
@VogonPT

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible!:2thumbsup:

Each winner will get one of your favorite product from our big collection 2020.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, looking forward to getting our product out to the winners and seeing what they think!

Wish you all have a good day!:)

Take care and stay safe!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Hi POTV,

Congratulations to the Three lucky winners of the Innokin!:bliss:
@Quahog5
@Squidgy
@VogonPT

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible!:2thumbsup:

Each winner will get one of your favorite product from our big collection 2020.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, looking forward to getting our product out to the winners and seeing what they think!

Wish you all have a good day!:)

Take care and stay safe!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Wow! Thank you so much @Innokin. I’ve sent you a DM

Back
Top Bottom