What's new

Happy New Year Giveaway of Innokin Big Collection 2020!!!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Happy New Year POTV,

How’s your holiday so far? Wishing you have a fabulous holiday! :)

It is the last day of December this year, how would you summarize your 2020?

Check it out this big collection of 2020. As a thank you for the continues love and support. We are giving you a Giveaway today!:2thumbsup:

Come and join it now.:5: Good Luck!
uaksB7Y.png

:rotflmao:How to enter:
1) Visit our official website for our newest products.
2) Comment on this post and let us know which product under this big collection 2020 is your favorite and why?
3) Comment on this post and let us know what kind of product are you expected from Innokin on 2021?
4) Please let your friends on POTV know about this Giveaway. Thank you so much!

:22:Giveaway Rules:
Winners will be drawn on January 7th 2021.
More entries, more winners!
Each winner will get one of your favorite product from our Big Collection 2020.

Keep Warm and Stay Safe!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Last edited:
1. Done.
2. Kroma R mod has been a lovely, compact and stylish device. Am also looking forward to getting the Sceptre Carbon.
3. Maybe a rebuildable option for one of the pods.
4. @rj267 @Murcix

Thanks for the mention @rew but I’ll not enter this one due to being a lucky winner in another giveaway.
I love the z50 mod and the Kroma R was great. Also looking forward to the sceptre carbon to arrive.
Great giveaway @Innokin
#notanentry

Visited
The Coolfire Z50 Kit is the one that stands out for me. I love small mods and this one checks all the boxes.
I would like to see more rba options going hand in hand with factory coils... and more small mods with internal battery or 21700.
Take care, stay safe and Happy New Year.
@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen)

Happy new year @Innokin
I really like the new Kroma-z, very versatile and love the z-coils
I’m hoping Innokin will release a new version of the Kroma-a
@Adie

Thanks for the tag @ForestMagpie but I've been lucky recently too, so I'll also pass.

Get products though @Innokin, I've used most of them and can't fault them or you.

Have great New Year everybody, and may you all be blessed with all the joy and goodness in the world.

Sincerely,

Good giveaway @Innokin .
Not an entry... I feel the luckiest ape.

However, I would like to comment something about this:
3) Comment on this post and let us know what kind of product are you expected from Innokin on 2021?
I would LOVE to see a 21700 up to 100/120w version of the Kroma Z and an RTA (RDL-MTL) single coil pod for it. Or something in that lines.
That would be a 100% "shut up and take my money!" for me.

Thank you for the tag @ForestMagpie and for the opportunity @Innokin

I have enjoyed testing out the kroma-z and m18 and will be posting my reviews later today, the kroma-z has been my favourite due to its versatility... I would love to see more rebuildables from Innokin this year, maybe an rta geared for direct lung...

The sceptre is the only device that I haven't yet used so I would love to try one out if I am lucky enough to win :)

@MHL @LordOdin

Back
Top Bottom