What's new

Giveaway Time- Have a chance to win 1 of 100 Innokin Brand Packs and the Endura M18 !

Really?? I heard there was 3 rounds, on FB it says there is 2 more rounds and it ends

Yea, I know Round 1 is complete but there is supposedly 2 more Rounds and Ends Jan. 31st, according to FB anyway?!
Ahh Okay didnt realise that! Good luck

No2. Winner Anncouncement.

Hi POTV,:14:

We appreciate all your participation!
Let's congrats to these 30 lucky winners of our latest Giveaway!

potv.jpg

PS: We still have one more round of winner announcements later. Please stay tuned.

It is super easy to enter and great to win!!!
1. You just need to follow our social media and sign up to enter this giveaway on our New Website
2. Comment below to tell me what do you like the best of our New Website.
3. Comment below to tell me what can we continually improve our Website to make it better.
4. Please let your friends on POTV know about this Giveaway. Thanks.

⚡Note:The Giveaway will ends on Jan.31st, 2021.
100 winners in total will be drawn randomly among entries on the website and will be announced on social media!Each winner will get an Innokin Brand Pack and an Endura M 18.

:2thumbsup:POTV Winners:
@BULLDOG1964
@Sam Andrews

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
Take care and keep in touch!:bliss:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

No2. Winner Anncouncement.

Hi POTV,:14:

We appreciate all your participation!
Let's congrats to these 30 lucky winners of our latest Giveaway!

View attachment 237373

PS: We still have one more round of winner announcements later. Please stay tuned.

It is super easy to enter and great to win!!!
1. You just need to follow our social media and sign up to enter this giveaway on our New Website
2. Comment below to tell me what do you like the best of our New Website.
3. Comment below to tell me what can we continually improve our Website to make it better.
4. Please let your friends on POTV know about this Giveaway. Thanks.

⚡Note:The Giveaway will ends on Jan.31st, 2021.
100 winners in total will be drawn randomly among entries on the website and will be announced on social media!Each winner will get an Innokin Brand Pack and an Endura M 18.

:2thumbsup:POTV Winners:
@BULLDOG1964
@Sam Andrews

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
Take care and keep in touch!:bliss:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team
Impressive!

Yep, mine arrived today, thanks again @Innokin, the brolly is in my car, the bobble hat is on my wife, just used the shopping bag and got the t shirt on now, the pod is for my apprentice at work to get him off the stinkies.

Back
Top Bottom