What's new

Giveaway Time- Have a chance to win 1 of 100 Innokin Brand Packs and the Endura M18 !

Thanks for the tag @Astral

1. Done.
2. Clean looking easy to navigate, works well on tablets with no annoying popups or overlays..
3. Just keeping the news section up to date with new products and maybe some company history on the about us page, year founded, first product etc..
4. I think everyones been tagged so a couple of new members might want in @Gavrillo @VogonPT come on down it could be you.

Thanks for the chance @Innokin

No.1 :)Winner Announcement

Hello POTV,

we appreciate all your participation!
Let's congrats to these 30 lucky winners of our latest Giveaway!:)

11111111.jpg

PS: We still have two rounds of winner announcements later. Please stay tuned.:2thumbsup:

It is super easy to enter and great to win!!! :14:
1. You just need to follow our social media and sign up to enter this giveaway on our New Website
2. Comment below to tell me what do you like the best of our New Website.
3. Comment below to tell me what can we continually improve our Website to make it better.
4. Please let your friends on POTV know about this Giveaway. Thanks.

⚡Note:The Giveaway will ends on Jan.31st, 2021.
100 winners in total will be drawn randomly among entries on the website and will be announced on social media!Each winner will get an Innokin Brand Pack and an Endura M 18.

POTV Winners:
@ForestMagpie
@Leeren666

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.:hugs:

Take care and stay warm!:bliss:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Ooh ! Many thanks everyone, and especially @Innokin, dm on the way :clapping:

also congrats to you @ForestMagpie i am also looking forward to a new hat ! My hair is proper scary ! after 30 years with a skinhead I have been growing it now for 4 months and it’s wild !

Last edited:
Hey friends!:lovesign:

To celebrate the launch of the new website and an updated visual identity today, we have prepared 100 pcs of Innokin Brand Packs and Endura M18 for you guys!:)2

Super easy to enter and great to win!!! Good luck to you all!:lucky:

View attachment 236138

:2thumbsup:How to enter:
1. You just need to follow our social media and sign up to enter this giveaway on our New Website
2. Comment below to tell me what do you like the best of our New Website.
3. Comment below to tell me what can we continually improve our Website to make it better.
4. Please let your friends on POTV know about this Giveaway. Thanks.

:5:Note:
The Giveaway will ends on Jan.31st, 2021.
100 winners will be drawn randomly among entries on the website and will be announced on social media!Each winner will get an Innokin Brand Pack and an Endura M18.
From all of us at Innokin, Thank you!:bliss:

Please stay safe and take care!:5:

Warning: Must be of legal age to enter this giveaway.
I actually like the New Colors and Slogan on the New Site as well as the Setup, seems easy to Navigate around! I don't think I would change much on the Site but maybe have a Coupon Wheel where when Customers Log on we can Spin and Have a chance to receive a Discount, such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% or just land on "Try Again" lol... So basically everyone will get 3 Spins, then after the 3rd Spin we have to wait 24hrs to be able to Spin again!!... Anyway, Thank You So Much for the Opportunity to Participate in this Amazing Giveaway!

I actually like the New Colors and Slogan on the New Site as well as the Setup, seems easy to Navigate around! I don't think I would change much on the Site but maybe have a Coupon Wheel where when Customers Log on we can Spin and Have a chance to receive a Discount, such as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20% or just land on "Try Again" lol... So basically everyone will get 3 Spins, then after the 3rd Spin we have to wait 24hrs to be able to Spin again!!... Anyway, Thank You So Much for the Opportunity to Participate in this Amazing Giveaway!
Hey you did realise this giveaway is complete?

Back
Top Bottom