What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giveaway of our Limited Edition Coolfire Z80 & ZenithII -- Come & Join Now!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hello POTV,

Are you guys a fan of UEFA of Euro?
Come and check out our special Giveaway now.

大杯太意外5.jpg

Sixteen teams have advanced to the Euro 2020 knockout stage. To celebrate we are giving away our limited edition CoolFire Z80 kits! Are you ready to win one of them? Come and join now!

How to enter:

1. Visit the Innokin CoolfireZ80&ZenithII product page for more information about this cool kit.
2. Comment on this post and let us know which 4 teams will make it to the semi-finals.
3. Please let your friends (tag your friends) know about this Giveaway

Winners will be randomly selected on July 5th 2021.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, Good luck!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

1. Done
2. Stunning kit, an upmarket version of the Sensis maybe. Heard nothing but good things about the Z80 (Euro 2020 Semi Finals = France v Belgium & Denmark v Germany) would love it to be England but being realistic.
3. @Astral , @JohnNada, @ForestMagpie

1. Done
2. Stunning kit, an upmarket version of the Sensis maybe. Heard nothing but good things about the Z80 (Euro 2020 Semi Finals = France v Belgium & Denmark v Germany) would love it to be England but being realistic.
3. @Astral , @JohnNada, @ForestMagpie
Cheers for the tag @Squidgy but I've already got the kit for review, admittedly not in this design though but I'll still let someone else take this.

Hi

1. Done (Many times already :)
2. Belgium v France / Denmark v Germany
3. I'm new here so don't have any friends. Will tag people who have been active on my threads and hope they will not shout at me :) @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) @MHL

Already just won one of these kits less than a week ago so how generous are Innokin being. Great company who look after their customers. Looking forward to getting mine especially the Zenith 2 since i seem to have lost or mislaid my original one. Great Giveaway @Innokin and very generous of you but #notanentry. Good Luck to everyone who enters and Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom