What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Sensis – The Next-Gen Vape Tech Inside.

Anyone know if the tank can be taken apart and the TPD bung removed?

I was thinking you may be able to pry the base from the pod, but since there's only one I don't want to risk it. You may also be able to chip away at it from through the coil hole although Frogprince mentioned in PM that the bung may also seal the coil, so again it's a risk.

I'm going to order some 3ml pods from Healthcabin when they're in stock so may try it then.

I did tag Vapaneezer Scrooge in my post in the What Did Your Postie Bring thread as I seem to remember he mentioned he had one for review. I could be wrong though!

I was thinking you may be able to pry the base from the pod, but since there's only one I don't want to risk it. You may also be able to chip away at it from through the coil hole although Frogprince mentioned in PM that the bung may also seal the coil, so again it's a risk.

I'm going to order some 3ml pods from Healthcabin when they're in stock so may try it then.

I did tag Vapaneezer Scrooge in my post in the What Did Your Postie Bring thread as I seem to remember he mentioned he had one for review. I could be wrong though!

Yeah I don't want to risk it either until 3ml pods are available.

mine turned up today too(super fast) thanks again @Innokin liking the 510 adaptor in there. Probably wont get round to it today as ive just got in and i started work at 530am

Mine arrived today too @Innokin! Wasn't expecting it to get here so fast so thanks again!

It's still in it's box for now but I'll hopefully have to time to test it out this evening.

You are very welcome @JohnNada .:13: Hope you enjoy it and share your thoughts with us.
Your satisfaction is our driving force to improve continually.:hugs:

What's the code mate? P Busardo's code doesn't work for mine.

Here is the tip, for our next-gen vape tech, it takes time to experience the benefits. Soon, you will get there.
So I would suggest everyone to find it out on their own. It is a very interesting process. :2thumbsup:

Mine arrived today, thanks @Innokin [emoji16] And no stupid TPD bung [emoji1303]
IMG_20210302_122527.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom