What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

I hope your day is beautiful !

You asked. We delivered.:)

To celebrate the new release of Sceptre MTL --The Carbon Collection and the upcoming Innokin 10th Anniversary, we are giving away some of Sceptre MTL Pod Mod kit for you guys!:14:
Come in and win it for yourself now! :2thumbsup:

微信图片_20201217164809.jpg

:5:How to enter:
1.Visit the Sceptre MTL product page for more information about the Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit.
2.Comment on this post and let us know what is your favorite part of Sceptre MTL – the Carbon Collection.
3.Please let your friends on POTV know about this Sceptre MTL Giveaway. Thanks a lot. .
:14:Giveaway Rules:
Winners will be drawn on December 23th. 2020.
More entries, more winners.
Each winner will get two Sceptre MTL pod mod kit, one for each color. (carbon silver and carbon black)
Good luck and wish you all have a wonderful day!:lucky:
:13:By the way, to celebrate the Innokin 10th anniversary, we have prepared some customized batches of Sceptre MTL carbon kits for you have chances to get free 10th anniversary 1oz silver coins, which means if you purchase a sceptre MTL carbon kit with Innokin 10th anniversary label on the front of box, you will have chance to win Innokin 10th anniversary 1oz silver coin.

2.jpg

For more details, please check these websites below:
https://www.innokin.com/innokin-mtl-silver-coin-instructions/

https://www.innokin.com/sceptre-kit/

Thanks for the tag @ForestMagpie but pods are not for me except the one i use which is my Drag S. I generally give them away so it wouldn't be fair on other members if i did that. Good Luck all ye who enter and Happy Christmas.

Cheers @Sam Andrews I have been waiting for this!
1. Done
2. I've always liked the Sceptre but the draw was too loose, very excited about the new tighter MTL coils.
3. @Astral @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) @LordOdin @Jonty @Amnesiac @MHL

Thanks @ForestMagpie, but this is one @Innokin comp I'll have sit out for the moment. As much as I love you, @Innokin and the Sceptre, I've currently got pods coming out of my ears! I've even temporarily run out of friends and neighbours to give them to!

Whoop whoop been waiting for this.

1. Done.
2. I really liked the Sceptre, I was lucky enough to win one in the first giveaway, however my Mum also really liked it and i'm far too kind for my own good :(. I got on well with the original however a slightly tighter draw would have been my preference so this looks ideal.
3. I hate tagging people, I'll tag @rew and @rj267 since they showed an interest in the other post. :)

Thank you for the chance @Innokin. :)

Last edited:
1. Done
2. Like the new look of the Carbon Sceptre and the tighter draw will suit me better. Also interested to try the new MTL coil.
3. Tagging @Simon G @MTLMike

1.Visit the Sceptre MTL product page for more information about the Innokin Sceptre MTL pod mod kit.
Done... a couple of times

2.Comment on this post and let us know what is your favorite part of Sceptre MTL – the Carbon Collection.
Like many previously said, a true mtl upda5e is very welcome.

3.Please let your friends on ECF know about this Sceptre MTL Giveaway. Thank you!
@vapingsaints @soniaRlomria @FrankRice

Back
Top Bottom