What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Klypse -- Come & Get it!

Hi @Qwackers98, @richierich, @TP 72, we are really sorry for the giveaway delay due to the warehouse need to be restocked, we'll inform you once the tracking number comes out by dm asap : ) Thank you for your understanding.

I had a PM from @Innokin this morning that the Klypse in the giveaway competition is on its way.
Many thanks Innokin for the opportunity.

Hi @Innokin team, I received my new Klypse today looks very nice many thanks for the prize. It’s a very nice kit I’ll look forward to using it.
474E1BB8-71FC-4865-8A8F-4BB34E88107D.jpeg
857D14C2-9607-4D1E-86A3-6FA6423A368F.jpeg
F8B7A2C8-D8F3-4B7A-9347-28F6732387C5.jpeg

The green one looks really nice.

I got the grey one. My mate was impressed, so I gave it to him and bought a black one which is now my travel vape. The magnetic bottom holds it in place nicely

View attachment 278642
I’m impressed nice one mate. My wife liked the look and the flavour of the Klypse it’s now hers she loves it.

I’m impressed nice one mate. My wife liked the look and the flavour of the Klypse it’s now hers she loves it.
Yeah the flavour is really very good and it's great for a bike because there's no faff. I tried the caliburn too, for the same reasons, but this wins hands down for me.

Back
Top Bottom