What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Klypse -- Come & Get it!

Thanks for the comp @Innokin
I really like the look of this one, sleek, stylish and very ergonomic. With colours to suit everyone’s taste. The fast charge is an added bonus. I’ve never bought an Innokin product that I didn’t love [emoji3059]

Thank you @Innokin for the compo and keeping it in the forum (as i have no social media presence at all lol).
The magnetic cap and fast charge time gotta be the winners for features, i bought some t18 kits for the ex a while ago to help her out and theyre superb (just a shame shes too scared to change the coil herself and leaves it for me to do when i pick little one up :18:)

After reading @ForestMagpie brilliant review of the @Innokin Klypse it does seem to be a very desirable device and of good quality and a great piece of kit to have.

Compact, and a mouthpiece cap is a BIG winner for me. Being able to pocket my vape while on a night out, and not have to worry about getting a mouthful of pocket-lint is a plus!!!

I like the compact size and how the top cap fits onto the bottom so it doesn't get lost. Looks perfect for somebody new to vaping, or for me when I go out on my bike :)

Nice looking compact, easy to use pod kit and the top cap cover is neat, I'm sure my wife would love this for her handbag.

Hi POTV, let's congrats to the following winner of our Klypse giveaway! :51:
@TP 72
@sirally
@Qwackers98
@Netvaper
@MHL
@richierich

We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
Each winner will get an Innokin Klypse pod kit.

Keep carry on with us, and let's switch to the brighter future!:57:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Hi POTV, let's congrats to the following winner of our Klypse giveaway! :51:
@TP 72
@sirally
@Qwackers98
@Netvaper
@MHL
@richierich

We appreciate all your participation and thank you for always support Innokin.

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
Each winner will get an Innokin Klypse pod kit.

Keep carry on with us, and let's switch to the brighter future!:57:

Best Regards,
Innokin Team
Hi @Innokin team, thanks for the giveaway I’ll pm you with details much appreciated thanks again.
Congrats to all the winners.

Back
Top Bottom