What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Klypse -- Come & Get it!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

It's giveaway time! I know you've been waiting for a long time, and here we are! We have released the latest device Klypse yesterday.

As the perfect pocket vape, Klypse has you covered with a magnetic dust proof cap, superb mesh coil and user-friendly design, trying to create the most comfortable vaping experience for all kinds of users with the best price.

As a thank you, we would love to do a giveaway for you folks!

Klypse giveaway.jpg

To enter:

1. Visit https://www.innokin.com/klypse-kit for more information about this product.

2. Comment what is your favorite part of Klypse and share your thoughts about Klypse to win one of 6 Klypse vape kits.

We will randomly choose the winners on May 13th.

Good luck & thank you for staying with us for all these time!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Innokin, May 5th, 2022

Thank you @Innokin for the competition in POTV and not diverting us to other social media sites to enter, very much appreciated. The Klypse is a very looking kit pleasing to the eye, the fact it has a magnetic dust cap is a great idea. It also has a good range of colours and is suited for MTL, if it’s anything like the Quality of the MVP and the rest of @Innokin products should be a winner well done.

Since my review Klypse has been commandeered by customs I may as well put my name down for this, and hey, if the review still happens I'll just give one to my Dad. He's always loved an @Innokin pod.

I'll tell you what I think of it if I ever get my hands on one!

Ha ha @Astral good luck, if I won one I think that would be going to my wife she loves the @Innokin Klypse it just looks good quite sleek in fact, nice colour variation as well.

Since my review Klypse has been commandeered by customs I may as well put my name down for this, and hey, if the review still happens I'll just give one to my Dad. He's always loved an @Innokin pod.

I'll tell you what I think of it if I ever get my hands on one!
Hi @Astral, no worries, we'll take care of this.

Just out of curiosity @Innokin will the MVP pod fit the new Klypse it looks very similar. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom