What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giveaway of New released Innokin EQ-FLTR Pod kit!!

I'm going to enter this on behalf of a neighbour. Give already given her a Xros but she's still struggling.

1, Done.

2, I like that the filter potentially eliminates the gurgling and spitting that might put new vapers off.

3, I'm going to nominate @GraemeKirkwood from the newbies section as he's said he's not fit free yet.

Thank you.

Exactly, thats clever. Heavy smokers may find vape transition seamless with devices like this.

I reckon these will sell better than people think. Especially after this year, must have a lot of vapers craving a cigarette experience

Exactly, thats clever. Heavy smokers may find vape transition seamless with devices like this.

Hello fam! Thank you for your consideration!
Our EQ-FLTR is actually suitable for anyone who wants to quit smoking.
The heavy smoker can choose high content of nicotine e-juice at the very beginning, step by step, reduce the nicotine contents of his e-juice.
Please note that Innokin EQFLTR is here to help smokers to convert. To give people a familiar feeling of a cigarette without harmful smoke. ;)

Not an entry.

can this also be used with a regular 510 drip tip?

if one was incuded people could start with the soft tips then onto regular drip tip when they are more used to the device

Hi fam! It is not a regular 510 drip tip.
But there are two alternative for people to choose for their own.
Standard Drip Tip or Biodegradeable Soft Tip.

Hello POTV!:5:

Congratulations to the Two lucky winners of the Innokin EQ-FLTR Pod kit!

@AquaticGnu
@Simon G

Please PM to claim your prize as soon as possible!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, looking forward to getting these pod kits out to the winners and seeing what they think!

Wish you all have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom