What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Endura T22 Pro -- Simplicity created with vapers in mind.

Just received one for review today.

@Innokin I'm blown away with the flavour from this kit :drool:
The new larger coils really make a difference, I also love the opaque fire button, very well done.

The new larger coils really make a difference, I also love the opaque fire button, very well done.
Agreed, great flavour from the 1.7ohm coil. That fire button has me entranced, how can it be silver then go all Green when pressed? What witchcraft is this??

Agreed, great flavour from the 1.7ohm coil. That fire button has me entranced, how can it be silver then go all Green when pressed? What witchcraft is this??

I like that fire button as well, the green light inside is special indeed.
Thank you though, our driving force behind that is your support.:hugs:

Endura T22 Pro is here to give our consumers an incredibly flavorful experience.:2thumbsup:
Looking forward to your feedbacks. Thank you.

an incredibly flavorful experience.:2thumbsup:
Looking forward to your feedbacks. Thank you.

The review should be up tonight, Innokin really understand MTL, the fixed airflow should have been a negative but I think you've nailed it for that ciggie like draw.
I will be using this for a long time to come I reckon, I haven't been able to put it down :clapping:

Also give whoever thought of popping rubber feet on the base a pat on the back - little details like this are appreciated.

Innokin_Endura_T22_Pro-CONTROLS.jpg

The review should be up tonight, Innokin really understand MTL, the fixed airflow should have been a negative but I think you've nailed it for that ciggie like draw.
I will be using this for a long time to come I reckon, I haven't been able to put it down :clapping:

Also give whoever thought of popping rubber feet on the base a pat on the back - little details like this are appreciated.

View attachment 244605

Yeah the 1.7 ohm coil gives a great MTL draw and very punchy flavour.

Back
Top Bottom