What's new

Giveaway of New Released Innokin Coolfire Z80 & Zenith II --- Combined Excellence.

Well done to all the winners and thank you Innokin for yet another brilliant giveaway!

Very happy to say I have now received the Coolfire Z80 and Zenith II Kit from Innokin.
First impression is very good, it is quite compact and fits perfectly in the hand.
I will be using it and will report on the experience.

Many thanks again to Innokin for a great giveaway.

Since I received the Coolfire Z80 from Innokin (black version), I have tried it for MTL vaping.

I find the mod a great success. It is very compact for a single 18650 battery mod and fits perfectly in the hand. The soft 'leather' gives it an excellent grip, the buttons are at the right place and it fits easily in my pocket. The battery gives it a long life at low power. The interface is easy to navigate and the display looks really good, with the right amount of information. I have used the F0 mode, it might slightly improve the taste of the stock coils. The mod seems set for a career as long and glorious as my old Coolfire IV.

I like the design of the Zenith 2 tank, a bit blunt, and I also like the streamlined notches on the airflow and top rings. It is quite original and does help turning the rings. The tank operation is easy and works very well. I had to get the XL glass somewhere else, because the 2ml capacity of the TPD version is ridiculous for such a large tank. But I must say, for the same 5.5ml stated capacity as the Zenith Pro, the tank is surprisingly shorter: 35mm high without the tip against 42mm for the Zenith Pro. The airflow has a good range, from a restricted RDL to quite a tight MTL. Closing it down to the last hole gives a draw definitely more restricted than that of the Zenith Pro, as tight as I personally wishes it to be.

I hadn't been convinced with an earlier trial of the Zenith Pro and this could be due to the fact I used it with the Pulse mode of a Vaporesso mod, which seems to severely reduce the life of some coils.

This time, using the Zenith 2 with the 1.6 ohm Z-coil with the Coolfire mod was a better experience. At 11W with a fruity 50/50 juice the flavour was good and the coil lasted longer than a week, when I decided to try another one.

I then tried the 0.8 ohm Z-coil and could enjoy a very good flavour and decent vapour at around 15W with a 60/40 custard liquid.

All in all, the kit feels very robust, it does what it says on the tin and is definitely a solid contender for MTL vaping and more.

Thank you @Innokin for sending the kit.

Since I received the Coolfire Z80 from Innokin (black version), I have tried it for MTL vaping.

I find the mod a great success. It is very compact for a single 18650 battery mod and fits perfectly in the hand. The soft 'leather' gives it an excellent grip, the buttons are at the right place and it fits easily in my pocket. The battery gives it a long life at low power. The interface is easy to navigate and the display looks really good, with the right amount of information. I have used the F0 mode, it might slightly improve the taste of the stock coils. The mod seems set for a career as long and glorious as my old Coolfire IV.

I like the design of the Zenith 2 tank, a bit blunt, and I also like the streamlined notches on the airflow and top rings. It is quite original and does help turning the rings. The tank operation is easy and works very well. I had to get the XL glass somewhere else, because the 2ml capacity of the TPD version is ridiculous for such a large tank. But I must say, for the same 5.5ml stated capacity as the Zenith Pro, the tank is surprisingly shorter: 35mm high without the tip against 42mm for the Zenith Pro. The airflow has a good range, from a restricted RDL to quite a tight MTL. Closing it down to the last hole gives a draw definitely more restricted than that of the Zenith Pro, as tight as I personally wishes it to be.

I hadn't been convinced with an earlier trial of the Zenith Pro and this could be due to the fact I used it with the Pulse mode of a Vaporesso mod, which seems to severely reduce the life of some coils.

This time, using the Zenith 2 with the 1.6 ohm Z-coil with the Coolfire mod was a better experience. At 11W with a fruity 50/50 juice the flavour was good and the coil lasted longer than a week, when I decided to try another one.

I then tried the 0.8 ohm Z-coil and could enjoy a very good flavour and decent vapour at around 15W with a 60/40 custard liquid.

All in all, the kit feels very robust, it does what it says on the tin and is definitely a solid contender for MTL vaping and more.

Totally agree with you. It is a great kit with no real negatives that I can find. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for qualified our product.:hugs:
Appreciate that you are sharing your experiences here with us.
Enjoy it. :)

Absolutely spot on mate, still using mine every day and recommended to a few friends who want to start vaping.

Back
Top Bottom