What's new

Giveaway Of Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod!!! Easy to join & great to win!

1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie
5. Sam Andrews
6. Amnesiac

Only recently saying how I would love a pod system to try, this looks really nice, love the simple switch to adj airflow and a decent battery size.

I would like to include my name in this give away please, really grand of you to do this

1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie
5. Sam Andrews
6. Amnesiac
7.Jonty

I really like the auto draw option, a good capacity battery, it's a pretty thing as well, thanks for the giveaway and chance here.

1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie
5. Sam Andrews
6. Amnesiac
7. Jonty
8. andi52

Grateful for the tag scottish-jim but I don't even know yet if my nephew will get on with vaping but he wants to give it a try as an alternative to having occasional cigarettes and occasional spliffs because he's quite sporty and just wants something healthier when he's chilling out.

@Joetu has just joined POTV and is new to vaping so it might be something that might help him if he can win one for free. :)

1). Visit the Sceptre product page.
Visited.
2). Please let us know what do you like about this pod mod.
I like the capacity of internal battery, airflow optimization and perfect design with amazing colors!
3). Please share this sceptre giveaway with your vape friends. Thank you very much!
@Alex Dun
4). If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Sceptre.
If you could share a photo of it on POTV or any other places that would be great!

Sure, will do a nice review!
Thanks for this chance, @Innokin

Innokin pod, I`m sceptical. Somebody had to do it.

Love the design but !!!

Back
Top Bottom