What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giveaway Of Innokin Sceptre MTL/RDL Pod Mod!!! Easy to join & great to win!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!

Hope you all doing well! ;):)
We're back with another new released product - Sceptre giveaway!

4umwWzD.jpg

The Sceptre is a flavor focused refillable pod with replaceable MTL/RDL coils and a long lasting (1400mAH) battery.

Main Features:

1. Best flavors with both 1.2ohm MTL regular coil & 0.5 ohm RDL mesh coil;

2. Much bigger battery capacity (1400mAh) than other similar pods for long lasting vaping;

3. Two modes (normal & boost mode) available for both MTL & RDL vaping;

4. Adjustable airflow available for both MTL & RDL vaping;

5. Auto draw & button activated;

6. Available in 5 great designs for options!

7SOkjKh.jpg

Enjoy amazing Mouth to Lung (MTL) and Restricted Direct Lung (RDL) vaping with the Innokin Sceptre Mod-Pod!

The key to great vaping is in the coils! Choose low wattage 1.2Ω MTL or higher wattage 0.5Ω RDL coils, then adjust the airflow on the side of the pod to match your vaping style. The Sceptre detects the coil and adjusts the wattage automatically. Press the button, or puff to activate the Sceptre, and vape your way!

Activate Boost Mode! Power off the Sceptre and hold the button, the LED cycles between normal (green) and Boost mode (purple). Boost mode creates more heat and vapor.

ejKjfM4.jpg

Sceptre pods are easy to fill and the coils are easy to replace. Simply twist the bottom to open the pod and replace the coils. Reuse the Pod and replace the coil to save money and reduce plastic waste.

q2eFWaf.jpg

The Sceptre’s Battery Capacity LED clearly shows current battery charge and when it’s time to recharge the 1400mAh battery via microUSB.

wps5weT.jpg

The Sceptre features a full range of integrated safety protections; built with Innokin quality and backed by the 90 day Innokin Limited Warranty.

Available in 5 great designs (Black, Blue, White, Grey, Pink) the Innokin Sceptre is a great looking MTL/RDL compact Mod Pod!

mZ2hXSD.jpg

Enter this giveaway for your chance to win a Sceptre Kit!!!
Winners are not limited! More entries, more winners will be drawn! ;):)

How to Enter:
1). Visit the Sceptre product page.
2). Please let us know what do you like about this pod mod.
3). Please share this sceptre giveaway with your vape friends. Thank you very much!
4). If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Sceptre.
If you could share a photo of it on POTV or any other places that would be great!

Notes:

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
• Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on August 17th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. The FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.
• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on August 17th, 2020 and winners will be contacted directly and announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining!
Hope you have a great day and take care of each other. ;)

Intro video:

Review videos:

1. Miss Pepper

That looks like a pod I could be interested in trying, like the pearlescent white or pink ones, appear to be a convenient size and with the two different coils there's an option of stealth vaping and my normal style, looks ok to fill without faffing around.

I've somehow ended up with no MTL devices apart from the boost and quite like the look of this so I'm in. Liking how simple it looks to use, the turn system to change the coil looks interesting, don't think I've seen that before but it's hard to keep up with all the pod type devices. Simple power system and adjustment of airflow between RDL and MTL is nice too, yeah just looks solid. Have to do the standard @DeeDee pod queen tag on these giveaways haha.

Thanks for the chance Innokin :) might aswell whack our names on a list.

1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo

Last edited:
That looks well tidy, nice give away.
I have include my name on the list if that's ok, Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks @DeeDee I am interested indeed! Unlike the design, decent battery and the ability to swap coils and of course adjustable airflow!

Count me in!
1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie

Mr @Sam Andrews might be interested as well as @LordOdin seems a bit into his MTL these days.
Edit - adding @Jonty to this.

Thank you @ForestMagpie the big battery size and adjustable airflow is always a big point for me! Looks like a solid all day vape for me! Thank you I'm.in

1. Miss Pepper
2. oORobOo
3. DeeDee
4. ForestMagpie
5. Sam Andrews

@Jd_ possibly one for you?

Back
Top Bottom