What's new

Check it out! #Giveaway & #Feedback collection time.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hey POTV,

It’s Friday again. How is everyone doing this week?;)

We are extremely pleased that the #CoolfireZ80 has been super popular since its release!

In order to gain a better understanding of what people think about the Coolfire Z80 we would love to hear what you have to say about it.
4513.jpg

Comment below and let us know.:hmm:

1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?

2. Follow us via Pinterest & Twitter with the following link.

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Innokintech
https://twitter.com/InnokinStore
Pinterest:
https://pin.it/QxY9hGh

We will randomly choose the winners on August 16th.
More entries = More Chances to win. :alien:

Good luck & thank you for your support!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

I like the flavour.
Seems slightly better on my z80.
Also coil life seems to be slightly longer.
Both good things.

Can't do the twitter or Pinterest.
Don't do any social media except forums

Not an entry because I've already won the England UEFA one.

But I really like the design of the mod. It looks nice and it's light, but feels reasonably solid. It's also easy to use.

Said it before but tan leather and silver or chocolate leather and black / gunmetal would look fantastic.

IMO the foxy one mods almost have it nailed aesthetically, but 1) the leather colours could be better and 2) it would look even nicer on these coolfires with the brushed steel and the curvier looking chassis.

1. What do you like or what don’t you like about the Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit?
I don't own one but do think its one of the cool(fire)est looking sigle battery mods recently released and good to have f0 mode, also as the tank takes z-coils I know it will ve a good vape.
Just one thing I wish with all leather covered mods is that the leather skin was easily replaced/changed by the user with thier own cover.

2. Follow us via Pinterest & Twitter with the following link.

I follow on twitter, I don't use insta or pinrerest.

I like the the idea of technology which improves coil life and the new larger capacity tank, looks great too

I already follow @Innokin on Twitter

Love the looks, ergonomics and weight of the mod. Also the features to prolong coil life. Zenith 2 performs well on flavour and draw options for MTL. Only slight niggle is the Zenith is quite weighty and makes the kit seem a bit top heavy to me.

Not going to do twatter. But good size, and looks really nice, good that it has a interchangeable battery.

Another giveaway @Innokin? You're really spoiling us!

The pros: the tactility, the hand-feel, the performance, the flavour.... everything.

The cons: um...erm... you've got me beat.

I really shouldn't be here because I already have one but the fact I am tells it's own story. Hey ho.

Peace and blessings to all, and good luck to all ye who enter, it's a great prize.

Love the look of the Mod and that’s it’s a single battery. I have an original Zenith tank, so really keen to see how the V2 compares to it. It's a really good looking kit, which isn’t always the case for me.

Hello Guys,

We will collect all your feedback and forward it to our team.:2thumbsup:

Thanks for all your help to make us become a better company and
hopefully, we will make a better device to meet your expectation.

But wait! Let’s congrats to this lucky winner from us this time.
@Tobytyke

Please DM to claim your prize as soon as possible.
You will get one Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit.:alien:

Take care!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Back
Top Bottom