What's new

Bonus! Check this video and you might win sth good from us.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
How’s it going? POTV.

Times fly, it is Friday again. :clapping:
Innokin wishes you will have a great weekend.

Bonus! Check this video via YouTube:

Comment below and let us know what do you think?
What kind of video would you like to see from us in the near future?
Please feel free to share your thoughts below.:hugs:

20 comments = 1 Winner (more comments more winners)
Each individual counts two comments, Max.

Each winner will get one CoolfireZ80 kit.
The Color will be randomly assigned.

:alien:The winner will randomly choose on August 12th, 2021.

Hoping you all have fun~

Best Regards,
Innokin

Last edited:
Happy Friday @Innokin. Would like to see a video explaining the refresh & f0 modes in more detail i.e how and why it extends coil life

It's probably one of the best looking 18650 mods I've seen... it's very sleek. Great that the tank offers both MTL and RDL too, although I had to check your website to find that out as the video (whilst well filmed) offers no actual info on the device.

Always liked the look, but you vid has no information.

Really do like this mod. Back to a more classic design. Would love to see a black leather with steel frame and a tan leather and steel frame.
really nice stuff.
As other mentioned. More information on the coil save feature as I've heard good thing's and it is a big jump forward that needs highlighting.

Last edited:
I'd like to see more limited editions like the ones you did for Euro 2020. In a video I'd like that see more information about how the f0 really works and how it impacts flavour and coil life.

Nice slick video.

For me it would be better if it had technical info.
Especially about the fo mode.

Also close look at the kit.

The stylish people and the hipsters are ok for some but the kit should be more important.

It's a great bit of kit. However, as others have said, it would be preferable to have a more informative video about the features and technology.

Slick video showing off how classy the device is however as stated above it would be nice for it to explain the features of the device.
I really do like the look of the mod.

I would like to have info about f0 mode and tech specs overlaid on the video.

Back
Top Bottom