What's new

Another Question

Tony Fairley

Hello Again. Could Someone Please Advise Me As To If I Can Use The "Aspire E-Leaf iPower 5000 mAh Battery " With The Innokin Zenith Pro Tank. I Intend To Use As A Mouth To Lung Vaper. I Would Also Like The Thank All The Members Who Welcomed Me The Forum . Thank You .Tony

Hi Tony, the short answer is yes. You can use any tank on any mod but with that particular combination you might have a slight bit of overhang as the tank is 24mm in diameter and the iStick power is 23.5mm wide so it won't be much at all. This bothers some people but doesn't matter to others but thought I'd let you know.

Hi ForestMagpie..Thank You Very Much For You Reply ,Its Much Appreciated . Just One More Thing ,Hope You Don't Mind Me Picking Your Brains, What Battery Would You Recommend For The Zenith Pro. , I'm A Complete Novice On This Subject ..Thanks Again .Tony

Hi Tony, personally I don't think there is anything wrong with your existing choice of the iStick power. They are solid, well built, long lasting mods/batteries and the overhang would be minute and wouldn't bother me anyway.

Hi ForestMagpie..Thank You Very Much For You Reply ,Its Much Appreciated . Just One More Thing ,Hope You Don't Mind Me Picking Your Brains, What Battery Would You Recommend For The Zenith Pro. , I'm A Complete Novice On This Subject ..Thanks Again .Tony
The top of that looks to be a little curved, so u wont notice the overhang probably, u will notice a little bit of a gap.

it will keep the top from getting scratched when u screw on and off a tank

And yes, as magpie said, its a fine battery/mod.

Hello Again. Could Someone Please Advise Me As To If I Can Use The "Aspire E-Leaf iPower 5000 mAh Battery " With The Innokin Zenith Pro Tank. I Intend To Use As A Mouth To Lung Vaper. I Would Also Like The Thank All The Members Who Welcomed Me The Forum . Thank You .Tony

Yes, you can use our Zenith tank on the other device. And thanks for your good answer. @ForestMagpie

im no expert on cells but this is what ive learnt over the years.
as said, the ipower inbuilt battery will work perfectly with that tank.
if you are thinking of a new mod which takes 18650 removable batteries then follow this.
if you are only going to use mouth to lung low wattage then im guessing any battery would work fine, ie, 2500mah, 2600mah, 3000mah. higher the number the longer they will last between charging.
if on the other hand you may want to try direct to lung at a later stage at much higher wattage around 70-80watts or above then this is when you can only use certain batteries.
i vape around 50-60watts and use either samsung 30Q (lately samsung are covering their asses and a disclaimer says not for vapes) or molicel which as far as i know are now the only battery recommended for vapes.
always buy from a reputable dealer like our own Fogstar https://www.fogstar.co.uk/collections/batteries discount codes available.

Back
Top Bottom