What's new

Announcing our first TC device, the Innokin Cortex!

How you guys can look at the screen whilst vaping is beyond me ... do you vape in front of a mirror?
For me, it was no biggie when I had Vaporsharks, you don't actually have to turn it upside down, just tilt it.

Hard to tell from photos but it looks tall ... eager to have more detail on it. Just by eye, if it's 23mm wide then it must be ~110mm tall?
Which wire does it support in TC - Ni200, Ti taken as read, but what about stainless steel and kanthal? There was much talk earlier in the year about Innokin having a demonstrable TC solution for kanthal. LiPo battery?
Aesthetics - I like it, nice clean lines and understated. A classy look.

Thanks scrumpox, it does support SS too. Our Kanthal TC mod the DisrupterTC will be sent out to the big reviewers, and customers Q1 2016. I've used it myself, and it does Kanthal TC very well. We're just making sure it is as good as it can be before release.

The thing with innokin products are there simple, but very good and safe. I like them as a company and loved nearly all there mods.

Hi POTV

Here's another picture of the Cortex:

EBs6g9h.jpg

OK, these are about to hit the shops, but still no reviews out there.....when will the real details be coming out, and what's the " IKARNO S1" mentioned earlier?

Reviews should be out soon, as for the details our product page is now up http://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/cortex/

The IKARNO S1 is just the name for our inhouse chip we're using for the Cortex.
I have got lots of questions Ash (if you don't mind me asking), I have been awaiting this moment since the first vids shown on YouTube of your new TC device, I want to believe this is the future of temp control...

In your opinion...Do you think your chip is better than the iJoy chip used in the Asolo which also uses dry hit protection?

Will the DisrupterTC use the same chip as the Cortex and are they firmware upgradable?

Just tell me to shut the hell up if you think I'm prying too much!!![emoji6]

I have got lots of questions Ash (if you don't mind me asking), I have been awaiting this moment since the first vids shown on YouTube of your new TC device, I want to believe this is the future of temp control...

In your opinion...Do you think your chip is better than the iJoy chip used in the Asolo which also uses dry hit protection?

Will the DisrupterTC use the same chip as the Cortex and are they firmware upgradable?

Just tell me to shut the hell up if you think I'm prying too much!!![emoji6]

The DisrupterTC and the Cortex use completely different chips with different technology. In my opinion, the DisrupterTC has much better Kanthal TC than the iJoy, as ours is real temperature regulation. The iJoy just shuts the power off once it has hit the temp, ours doesn't do that it maintains temperature.

The Cortex is similar to current TC chips on the market current, but of very high quality.

Back
Top Bottom