What's new

Made in China? Yes!

Hangsen

Postman
“Made in China?” Most people in Europe and America might say, “Oh, no!” There is a stereotype that made-in-China products are equal to two phrases, low price and poor quality. Thus, many vapors do not desire to take the first step to buy e-liquid made in China.

But have you thought about this: there are really no Chinese goods that you can trust? Are all Chinese products like what you think?

Hangsen e-liquid has been sold to more than 80 countries worldwide, and we have OEM business partners in over 20 countries. In many of them, Hangsen is the best recognized and recommended products by consumers. Our e-liquid production reaches to 2 million bottles and electronic cigarettes production rises to 100,000 sets per month. Over 10 million consumers are using our products globally. There must be some reason for all these data and all the recognition.

We pay great attention to the quality of our products. We deploy ISO9001 and GMP certified quality control system, and every batch of product is tested in full before delivery to ensure the quality and safety to reach the highest standard. Our quality controllers are deployed in every process throughout the factory, checking every position of the production line to minimize human error and thus ensure the perfect completion of the whole procedure from extraction to the finished products. Besides, Hangsen has received SGS, TUV, CE, ROHS certificates.

Do not be afraid of taking the first step. Once you try Hangsen, you will certainly like it. This time, made in China, YES!

A friend of mine was headhunted to run production in China, he's always sworn by quality production and working to ISO9001 - like all places, some plants can produce crap, some produce excellence. The idea that everything from China is cheap crap is nonsensical.

I can back Hangsen on this. We have been with them for over 2 years now (as partners in our original company and now as our own chain 'Vapourtorium')
Both staff and customers enjoy the quality of Hangsen liquids and their wide range of flavours always makes it a challenge when we want to introduce a new one to the shop as there are plenty to choose from!

It has always been our #1 choice for our E-liquids.

Great product, certainly my favourite vape, RY4 12mg. :thumbup:

Also as a company our Hangsen collection is growing all the time, with 37 different flavours currently available it certainly gets our vote!

#Hangsen

I even have them emblazoned across my sweatshirt:).......................wait sorry thats helly hansen:(

I can back Hangsen on this. We have been with them for over 2 years now (as partners in our original company and now as our own chain 'Vapourtorium')
Both staff and customers enjoy the quality of Hangsen liquids and their wide range of flavours always makes it a challenge when we want to introduce a new one to the shop as there are plenty to choose from!

It has always been our #1 choice for our E-liquids.

Thanks for the support :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom