What's new

Hangsen’s New Package is coming. Take a Look.

Hangsen

Postman
Hangsen’s New Package is coming. Take a Look.

Thanks for stopping by our board here.
Hangsen’s new package is coming. We have more than 300 flavors, which are divided into 5 series.
These will make you mouthwatering. Let’s see our new packages.
1) Tobacco
Full flavor tobacco tastes. Our tobacco flavors bring a feeling of a real tobacco sensation and a hint
of spice to your throat(the right hit to your throat.)

Tobacco.jpg
2)Fruit
Tasty,fruitful with decent fragrance. Just like the fresh juicy fruits, these flavors will bring you the
most real and delightful vaping experience. Here ‘s a way to start a day
Fruit.jpg
3) Beverage Flavors
Mouthwatering taste, and gives you a punch in the stomach. With Hangsen beverage flavors,
you will find coffee, whiskey or other delicious drinks here, and they will surely inspire you to joy.

Beverage.jpg
4) Mint
Refreshing taste of mint with better throat hit, which brings you cool feeling. Smooth, deliciously tasting,
and always brings a pleasure to vape. Some of our customers prefer the mixture with our other tasty fruit
flavors to the perfection.
Mint.jpg
5) Others
If you would like to try some other flavors like fragrance, sweets, Vitamin or other mixtures just right
suit your taste buds, select to your preference.
Others.jpg
I would love some feedback on them. Thank you.

I like the colour coding - when you have a lot of flavour concentrates this helps make finding the one you want easier.

Deffo like the colour coding and I think the labels look lovely.

Will you have all the warnings as well on the labels and box?

I like the artwork as it makes it easier to see what you are grabbing in a hurry.

I like the colour coding - when you have a lot of flavour concentrates this helps make finding the one you want easier.
Thank you my friend. We are always trying our best to provide best products for our customer.

Back
Top Bottom