What's new

Any questions?

For the first time I ordered Hangsen Essence: RY4 and Highway and interested what is suggested % to start with in my 50PG/50VG base.

For the first time I ordered Hangsen Essence: RY4 and Highway and interested what is suggested % to start with in my 50PG/50VG base.

I am currently playing around with Hangsen Essence at the moment and it seems to be around a 10% mix in my 50/50 e-liquid.
However I am not using tobacco flavours :D

i made 80/20 mix ry4 essence and did it at 10% just by eyeballing. currently steping but got a shop bought ry4 here and the smell so far is the same, so i think 10% is gonna be right for me mate

@gary68 Gary Master, got any suggestions?? :worship:

having absolutely no experience in mixing my own "due mainly to the wealth of good quality ready made hangsen e-juice" i can`t possibly comment ..i will have to look into mixing tho as it seems the way forward :D

Hi Hangsen, I know you can't comment on another vendor and I wouldn't expect you to but I find that almost every juice I've ever tried by Dekang has that perfume taste to it whereas I can vape just about any juice by Hangsen with ease. There's a lot of people happy with Dekang so clearly it's something in my taste buds but I just wondered if there was some sort of common addition to Hangsen juices other than the usual PG, VG and Nic - i.e. do you add sweetener or something similar to every juice? There's not a single Dekang juice I can vape but everything by Hangsen is fine so there must be a difference between the make up of the two suppliers that effects my taste buds. Thanks in advance, Jase.

Hi Hangsen, love your 'tobacco' flavour and picked up 'Dunhill Menthol' whilst abroad(was in your trademarked bottle) but cannot find a stockist in the UK for the Dunhill, do you have a stock list or similar if you have sold in the Uk as I would like some more or have i got to go further afield

Hi Hangsen, I know you can't comment on another vendor and I wouldn't expect you to but I find that almost every juice I've ever tried by Dekang has that perfume taste to it whereas I can vape just about any juice by Hangsen with ease. There's a lot of people happy with Dekang so clearly it's something in my taste buds but I just wondered if there was some sort of common addition to Hangsen juices other than the usual PG, VG and Nic - i.e. do you add sweetener or something similar to every juice? There's not a single Dekang juice I can vape but everything by Hangsen is fine so there must be a difference between the make up of the two suppliers that effects my taste buds. Thanks in advance, Jase.
Hi, Soldier, what we use in our ingredients are all natural. As to the differences between Hangsen and Dekang, since we do not know exactly how Dekang do with it, (P.S. This must be Dekang's top secret) I am afraid I am not able to answer with this one. For better taste and better vape experience, we notice the slightest part of our e-liquid.

Back
Top Bottom