What's new

EVL Reaper V3

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
The Launch date is TODAY at 19:00

I am fortunate enough to have had a play with one of the Prototype V3s and I have to say, I am bowled over by it.
I was always a Fan of John's V1 Reaper, not so much the V2 admittedly, but the V3 has overtaken the V1 as my favourite.

It has some very innovative design tweaks and for the first time, we now have a Juice Flow Control that works like a charm, yet is simplicity itself.

The sheer density of the Flavour is truly outstanding!! So yet again, we have another brilliant RTA that has come from the UK but will have an extraordinarily reasonable price tag. You will be able to purchase extras (5ml Capacity Tank) and it really does look exceptionally nice in its Standard Format.

The Launch date is TODAY at 19:00

I am fortunate enough to have had a play with one of the Prototype V3s and I have to say, I am bowled over by it.
I was always a Fan of John's V1 Reaper, not so much the V2 admittedly, but the V3 has overtaken the V1 as my favourite.

It has some very innovative design tweaks and for the first time, we now have a Juice Flow Control that works like a charm, yet is simplicity itself.

The sheer density of the Flavour is truly outstanding!! So yet again, we have another brilliant RTA that has come from the UK but will have an extraordinarily reasonable price tag. You will be able to purchase extras (5ml Capacity Tank) and it really does look exceptionally nice in its Standard Format.

I thought the launch was tomorrow Friday at 19:00.....looks good, I have a few V1's, gave the V2's a miss, but this is interesting.

Very pretty, just started back on my V1 recently, like many heading back to MTL from restricted DTL, I had forgotten what an amazing flavour it produces. Never did like the JC tho on v1 it always felt wrong undoing the atty to get more juice flowing.

Sadly, at this time of year, £99 is to rich for me.

Says available from the 7th on the site

Bit of confusion going on then as John suggested today when I was speaking to him earlier :)

Getting one of these. The misses just spent a fortune on a turkey. This is a bargain.

I was also privileged to have been testing the prototype. It is an awesome vape, great flavour and some really innovative design tweaks. I ordered mine as of 19:00 today. Can't wait.

Just ordered. Hope they can deliver before the 13 dec. Im very impatient :5:

Know of quick a few new owners:)

Back
Top Bottom