What's new

Wicking Calix V4

Calix V4 - I've noticed that a few people are having problems with the 'O' ring at the base of the tank. Ideally ther should be a groove to hold it in place - on mine (sn 0142) it rides up as you unscrew the tank and can be a bugger to push back down. There is an easy work around - just remove it. It's then easier to screw the tank back on - and your are far less likely to cross thread it. No leaks so far. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Calix V4 - I've noticed that a few people are having problems with the 'O' ring at the base of the tank. Ideally ther should be a groove to hold it in place - on mine (sn 0142) it rides up as you unscrew the tank and can be a bugger to push back down. There is an easy work around - just remove it. It's then easier to screw the tank back on - and your are far less likely to cross thread it. No leaks so far. Has anyone else had the same problem?

Yes. It rides up on mine so I tend to find that I have to re-seat it with a small flat head screwdriver when putting the tank section back, I also lubricate the threads and bottom of the tank when putting it back on

I push the o ring down with a toothpick if it rides up a bit on my v1 and v2. Only takes a second.

Back
Top Bottom