What's new

So, I just bought a Nautilus Mini...

Well, I've finally made it taste horrible lol.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was the aniseed in the Cigar/Bourbon/Amaretto/Red Fruit juice I was using.
I know that aniseed is known for being hard on equipment but I didn't realise there was aniseed in this particular juice. Even after a fresh coil and a good wash with boiling water, my regular tobacco & nut juice just tastes OFF. yuk.

Well, I've finally made it taste horrible lol.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was the aniseed in the Cigar/Bourbon/Amaretto/Red Fruit juice I was using.
I know that aniseed is known for being hard on equipment but I didn't realise there was aniseed in this particular juice. Even after a fresh coil and a good wash with boiling water, my regular tobacco & nut juice just tastes OFF. yuk.
The only way round that when it happens, I found, was swop out that big bottom seal. :(

I'm gonna go out and say it.
The best mouth to lung tank ever made.

Anyone disagree? If so, what would you suggest is better....

Tank's great but so far I am finding the replacement OEM coils hit and miss.
The one that came with the tank lasted ages and wicked beautifully, I've had to ditch two out of five replacements for refusing to work like they should. I checked the QR code on the pack when I got them and they came up legit.

Tank's great but so far I am finding the replacement OEM coils hit and miss.
The one that came with the tank lasted ages and wicked beautifully, I've had to ditch two out of five replacements for refusing to work like they should. I checked the QR code on the pack when I got them and they came up legit.
That's a real shame that you're having such a failure rate. Which coils are they and how are they not working?

Back
Top Bottom