What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

(poll)For a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size do you want?

For a 2ml mouth to lung vaping style tank,which size do you want?

• 19mm

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 20mm

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 21mm

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 22mm

Votes: 24 75.0%

• Total voters
Dear all,
Thank you so much for giving us your kind suggestion,all of your suggestion have been passed to our products development department.

Best Regards

Top fill , rba, nice coils of over 1ohm and only 20-22 mm so it fits nicely on my istick.

None of the above.

The market will be flooded with 22mm 2ml mtl tanks by May. The other sizes are just wierd.

I'd rather a 16mm 2ml mtl tank. Nice reduced chamber too, for extra tastiness.

None of the above.

The market will be flooded with 22mm 2ml mtl tanks by May. The other sizes are just wierd.

I'd rather a 16mm 2ml mtl tank. Nice reduced chamber too, for extra tastiness.

22mm just became the standard because of 18650 tube mods, other sizes look great on box mods.

I think.........

You should release the Cleito RBA, then worry about another tank.

Must be RBA, easy to fit coils. About time someone brought something new out for us MTL vapers.

TBH I really don't care if it's any of those diameters. The main thing is to create a really good MTL tank that is an RBA and gives great flavour. Anything else is just gravy as far as I'm concerned.

It's about time some manufacturers had a stab at a decent MTL tank, everything that seems to be released lately is for the cloud chuckers and airy as fook. Not my bag at all, sorry. There is only so far you can close off the afc to get a decent draw before it's just pointless.
This is how much the AFC I had closed off on the griffin and the crius to get a decent draw (kind of). I don't have a build n the cleito to show atm, sorry.
Before I get negative comments, I do like to try the new stuff even though it is not marketed at my style but you have to try don't you :D
crius.jpg
griffin.jpg

Dear All,
Thank you so much for giving your choice.
What's more,if you have any kind suggestion,please feel free to let me know.
I will pass every of your suggestion to our products development department .
Your suggestion or opinion,we will listening.

Best Regards
It's good to know that Aspire is listening to the vapers. No wonder you have the most popular products on the market, next to Smok. The Aspire Nautilus was a real game changer and the Atlantis too. [emoji3][emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom