What's new

(New product launch) Aspire Rhea mod is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Hotly anticipated, this is Aspire’s first shock proof mod. The Aspire Rhea mod is here.
Inspired by the rugged and space-aged world of Gundam, the Rhea is an industrial and futuristic masterpiece of design.
A tough and durable zinc alloy body is encased in soft-touch materials shock-proof armour, which also brings added ergonomic value. The Rhea will resist drop damage, scratches and knocks, so you can take the rough Mounties in your stride and the Rhea will just keep rolling.

Aspire Rhea mod features:
1. Aspire’s first shock proof mod, undeniable shock proof, reliable protect
2. The sleek combination of leather and metal create a beautifully ergonomic feel in the hand
3. Adopting prestigious alcantara, a cutting-edge material used in racing cars and high-end earphones, the specially-made black Rhea mod offers an extra-soft, elegant hand touch
4. Powered by replaceable dual 18650 batteries(batteries are not included)
5. 2A Type-C quick charging
6. Rhea mod supports multiple output mode settings( WATT/VOLTAGE/BYPASS/TC/TCR/CPS) and personalized UI setting(screen color, brightness adjustment, puff counter)
7. Rhea mod matchs to tanks below 28mm, without any overhang
8. Aspire ASP chipset for safety protection

32ccf52a83dfbeff46cdfa9c751c71.jpg

Last edited:
Hotly anticipated, this is Aspire’s first shock proof mod. The Aspire Rhea mod is here.
Inspired by the rugged and space-aged world of Gundam, the Rhea is an industrial and futuristic masterpiece of design.
A tough and durable zinc alloy body is encased in soft-touch materials shock-proof armour, which also brings added ergonomic value. The Rhea will resist drop damage, scratches and knocks, so you can take the rough Mounties in your stride and the Rhea will just keep rolling.

Aspire Rhea mod features:
1. Aspire’s first shock proof mod, undeniable shock proof, reliable protect
2. The sleek combination of leather and metal create a beautifully ergonomic feel in the hand
3. Adopting prestigious alcantara, a cutting-edge material used in racing cars and high-end earphones, the specially-made black Rhea mod offers an extra-soft, elegant hand touch
4. Powered by replaceable dual 18650 batteries(batteries are not included)
5. 2A Type-C quick charging
6. Rhea mod supports multiple output mode settings( WATT/VOLTAGE/BYPASS/TC/TCR/CPS) and personalized UI setting(screen color, brightness adjustment, puff counter)
7. Rhea mod matchs to tanks below 28mm, without any overhang
8. Aspire ASP chipset for safety protection

32ccf52a83dfbeff46cdfa9c751c71.jpg

that is one nice looking mod, but you should of made this dual 21700.

Reassuring to know that it’s not just a pretty face and it will survive all that abuse :)

Been loving using mine, review here

I can't understand why a twin 18650 mod needs to be 25mm taller than the battery.
I understand the 510 needs a little space but tech should naturally get smaller over time.

I can't understand why a twin 18650 mod needs to be 25mm taller than the battery.
I understand the 510 needs a little space but tech should naturally get smaller over time.
This is a shockproof dual 18650 mod, take safety into account, we need to make it taller than the battery.

Back
Top Bottom