What's new

(New product launch) Aspire BOXX is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Designed to further expand Aspire’s celebrated collaboration Prestige project schedule, the BOXX has been partner designed alongside Sunbox and Atmizoo.
This single 18650 all-in-one variable wattage box mod bring cutting edge styling and world-class versatility, all in one mean and rugged package.
Aspire BOXX features:
1. The BOXX has been partner designed alongside Sunbox and Atmizoo
2. Aspire BOXX utilises anodized aluminum and surgical-grade stainless steel, CNC processed, rich metallic
3. One purchase, two different pods, compatible with Nautilus coils and BP coils
4. MTL, RDTL, or DTL, match your vaping style
5. Intense flavor and dense vapor
6. Durable quality for lasting coil life
7. Haute RBA, collaborated with Atmizoo, extra air intake components choices bring added flexibility, on-the-go
8. Unusual convenient side fill
9. Replaceable 18650 battery(Battery not included)
10. Output modes: VV/VW/Bypass
11.Adjustable wattage: 5-60W
12. Aspire ASP chipset for safety protection

06a1a7c541a3f7e9e56f340cb37499.jpg

Is the larger circular button the fire button? The location seems a bit odd, quite low. The box looks very good though.

Looks good, Fire button looks to be in the same position as the MIXX which works fine for me, second finger or thumb depending on how it ends up in my hand.

Love the Mixx mod, but it would have been better to use a DNA60w chipset the same for the Boxx. What price are the Boxx going to be in the UK. I can preorder for $62 plus shipping which i am guessing will be much cheaper than buying from Aspire.
Why companies can offer better prices than the Manufacturers is beyhond belief, i think it better business practice to offer customers the same price as wholesale. As a customer or end user the more middlemen i can cut out the cheaper the goods should be and it will encourage more folks to buy from the makers as well as other sales on top due to good prices.
This isn't particularly aimed at Aspire a lot of companies do it.
The Mixx mod with an 18650 for £30 on Aspireuk is an example of how to do things.
The 9th Tank is only £9.99 on one site, Aspire site it's £34 How can a retailer sell for £9.99?. yet aspire want an extra £25. none of it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom