What's new

Milspec X Aspire Mini kit, are we in the UK getting it?

joolz72

Initiate
aspire_x_milspec_mini_40w_starter_kit_cover_2.jpg

I would love to get this kit, but from my limited research we cant get it here in here UK.... :17:
Any chance Aspire would import it to our shores?

@joolz72 hi and welcome to the forum
I have just had a look on aspire China online store and cannot see the milspec kit on there
But if it was there yes they will ship for you to uk
Cloudstix are aspire official distributors in the uk and none on there site https://www.cloudstix.com/

This was released in oct 2016 and I don't think it's made anymore. I'm pretty sure it's just a rebranded smy mr.q mod... again not sure if it's even still made.
You'd be better off looking for the asmodus mini minikin kit.

Very helpful info guys:) thank you for the heads up seems it is a smy mr.q mod rebranding (or the other way around?) the mini manikin is DEF on my list, as it's lovely, the only downside to it is I'd have to get a MTL tank to pop on, and I'm still wondering about which to go for.

I don't have the mini minikin, but the reviews seem good. I'm not a MTL vapour so can't help with the tank choice.
Another option for the mod is the lost vape coral DNA 60 if you're after something tiny... you can find some good deals on either of these with a bit of Google fu.

The vandy vape Beserker seems to be getting a lot of love on here. It's a mtl tank, I've seen comments that it's as good as the Kayfuns that are about 3 times the price.

Looks like another incestuous relationship between aspire and smy.
I've had a few smy mods that have been excellent.
Here's the blurb
http://www.simeiyue.com/mr-q-40w-kit.html
Also looks like the same coils as the eleaf ones (although I would need to investigate).
I still love my old SMY75W. Cheap as anything and I was really impressed by the build quality. What it doesn't have is reverse battery protection .... which is why I'm now on my second one ..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom