What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to find replacement glass tube for your Atlantis EVO tank

aspire

Manufacturer
How to find replacement glass tube for your Atlantis EVO tanks
The Atlantis EVO 2ml replacement glass tube is compatible with Nautilus x replacement glass tube.
The Atlantis EVO 4 ml replacement glass tube and Nautilus X 4ml replacement glass tube are compatible with cleito replacement glass tube.
All the accessories can be found on aspire online store:online.aspirecig.com/

How to find replacement glass tube for your Atlantis EVO tanks
The Atlantis EVO 2ml replacement glass tube is compatible with Nautilus x replacement glass tube.
The Atlantis EVO 4 ml replacement glass tube and Nautilus X 4ml replacement glass tube are compatible with cleito replacement glass tube.
All the accessories can be found on aspire online store:online.aspirecig.com/

I'm guessing this means you can use the Cleito Fat Boy 5ml upgrade on the Atlantis Evo as well?

Hate to Necro an old post,

How about a replacement tube for an Atlantis 5ml replacement tank (v1)?
Broke mine recently and my set-up still tits to me (5ml Atlantis tank with an Atlantis v2 base) for my everyday vaping.
Hate to try to replace the tank when the hardware is still good. Just need to find a tube for it.

Hate to Necro an old post,

How about a replacement tube for an Atlantis 5ml replacement tank (v1)?
Broke mine recently and my set-up still tits to me (5ml Atlantis tank with an Atlantis v2 base) for my everyday vaping.
Hate to try to replace the tank when the hardware is still good. Just need to find a tube for it.
I believe I've seen some on Ebay - worth a punt?

Back
Top Bottom