What's new

(Giveaway) Aspire Tigon Kit giveaway

aspire

Manufacturer
All of Aspire workers are back from the Chinese New Year holiday. Thank you so much for your support in the past year.

To reward your continuous support to Aspire,we are glad to inform you our well-prepared giveaway!

The prize is Aspire new product-Aspire Tigon kit

It comes in four stylish color finishes, Stainless Steel, Blue, the ever-popular Rainbow, and Black. It can be used as an MTL (mouth to lung) or a restricted DTL (direct to lung) vape. It comes in two sizes and works in ‘By-Pass’ mode.

Main features:
Super easy top fill
Child resistant
2ml capacity
Bottom adjustable airflow
E-liquid sealing mechanism
Coil resistance: 1.2Ω(10-12W) & 0.4Ω(23-28W)
Suitable for both MTL hits and restricted lung hits
Output wattage: Bypass
Output voltage: 3.3-4.2V
Continuous firing time: 10 seconds
Battery Type: Built-in
Battery capacity: 1800mAh

How to take part in this giveaway?

Please leave your comment on :Which is your favourite Aspire tank &and why?

We choose 3 winners on February 22nd 2019

Good luck everyone!
2.jpg

I like the blue and the grey colour so would be hard to decide which one to choose.
I like it has a mtl coil option.

It’s so hard to choose just one. For MTL I still like the triton mini and Nauti 2 for flavour.
For DTL The original Cleito still packs a punch for flavour and simplicity.

My favourite Aspire tank is the Nautilus X. Consistently good coils, can be used as 2ml, 4ml, dripper, or RDTA. Love it :lovesign:

Happy New Year to you all at @aspire :)2

The Nautilus Mini. I tried to get off cigarettes for around 5 years, trying different eGo vape pens, patches, nicotine gum, everything. I decided to give vaping one last try with a Nautilus Mini. I bought some AV Boba's Bounty (R.I.P), loaded up the tank, and from the first hit I realised I could stick with this. I haven't touched a cigarette in 4 years, and even though I've had all kinds of tanks and drippers and everything in between, it was the Nautilus Mini that got me off the cigarettes, and I'll always appreciate it the most for that.

Last edited:
Must say ive never used any Aspire tanks before but i did have a Aspire breeze 2 pod which i used a lot till i gave it away to my sister i dont mind as it has helped her get off the smokes........

I like the Aspire Nautilus 5ml tank,i use it with the 1.6ohm BVC coils for a lovely MTL vaping experience.If I was lucky enough to win a Aspire Tigon kit could it be the black one please.

My favourite has to be the original Cleito with the rba, easy to build and great flavour, my first sub ohm experience. I also have a Nautilus X for mtl.

Last edited:
Hello All,
Thank you for taking part in this activity.
Here are the winners, congratulations to you, you win Aspire Tigon kit
@Phat Barstood @edot @Coolie27
Please PM us your detailed shipping information within 48 hours (invalid after 48 hours).
Contact name
email address
address
Contact number

Keep following aspire here, you'll find more fun and surprise!

Best Regards
Aspire Team

Back
Top Bottom