What's new

(Giveaway)Aspire new product launch giveaway-Aspire Nautilus 2&Zelos 50W mod kit

aspire

Manufacturer
Dear All Vapers here,

Today Aspire bring you the new, curvy, Nautilus 2. The latest mouth to lung 2ml tank in the Nautilus series, and a compact and ergonomic vaping mod Zelos

More information about Nautilus 2 and Zelos box mod, please visit here:

Nautilus 2 tank:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/tank-series/tank396.html

Zelos box mod:http://www.aspirecig.com/products/MOD/mod397.html

Aspire new product launch with Tony from VaporTrailChannel

In celebration of aspire releasing new products, we will giveaway 3 pcs Zelos 50W kit

To take part in this GiveAway you should only post 1 comment in this thread, to tell us your opinion about aspire new products, we'll choose 3 winners of this GiveAway.The winners will win our new product(Zelos 50w kit).This GiveAway will end on Feb.15th(Beijing Time), we'll choose the winners by random.org, hope to see your comments and take part in the GiveAway NOW!

We will update the result of giveAway on Feb.16th,2017

You must be of legal age to vape in your state or country

Aspire, quality and affordability. ..... always been a fan since I bought the original Nautilus.

I'm so pleased you are providing good safe products for people just starting to vape and not forgetting the 'mouth to lung' vapers who still want to buy new products.

The Zelos device looks really really classy and I was amazed when I saw the price, it's sure to be a winner for you especially for people that don't want to mess around with removable cells.

The nautilus 2 looks like a really nice modern update on the original ...... I like the way it pays homage in a unique post-modern kind of way.

Overall I'm impressed and very impressed with the price..... could this be the new 'go to' recommendation for new vapers? I think it might be.

Aspire come out with really good tanks and very good stock coils.

The Zelos mod looks modern and sleek and has TC. I dont think anyone mentioned this if the Nautilus 2 can take the old bvcs It can take the ni200 triton mini coils. Theres the clapton 1.8ohm triton mini coils so many coils to choose from which the zelos mod is capable of handling them with ease.

The nautilus 2 is a nice update allows you to fine tune the airflow more now than the old nautilus. Has a short delrin drip tip that comes with so its a plus from me. It looks unique from any other tanks.

From MTL to DL, also TC. This could be a kit that has it all for new vapers. Its a great piece of kit. For the price i cant believe its that cheap!

The zelos looks like a nice looking mod that's compact and good to take for those ever so important doctor appointments which you need to blow a discreet cloud.
With the Nautilus 2 looking like the true tank to take the Nautilus off the throne. Like the look of it and it makes me want to watch Futurama

A great way to come back to the MTL game after the Nautilus x did not live up to the hype. I have alot of Nautilus coils stocked up here so would be good.

This kit looks very interesting. Loved the original nautilus tank, used minis for 2 years, always go back to them and very reliable for out and about.
Will keep my eye on this new set, im intrigued.

The kit looks ideal for a Holiday set up....small, compact with a good tank, coils look to be good to.

The way the Nautilus 2 integrates seamlessly with the Zelos mod makes this a winning combination.

The multitude of coil options should make the Nautilus 2 a very versatile tank, and the Zelos mod is a step forward in styling.

I love the new look of the Nautilus tank and if it's performance is anything like version 1 then it's sure to be an instant classic.

The original Nautilus mini was my first proper tank and I still use it to this day. It never leaks and flavour is always on point. I always recommend this tank to anyone who starts vaping.

Gets a bulletproof 10/10 from me.

the zelo take my fancy would be great for day to day vaping.

the tank i'm not too impressed with the design but i would love to try it then post my review at a later stage.

all in all aspire are new number one for me no more smok.

Back
Top Bottom