What's new

Father’s Day Contest

aspire

Manufacturer
Father’s day is coming, do you still remember the things you did together? Playing football or watching a game or a nice trip? Father’s love is silent, he always here with us.

On the coming father’s day, let’s give likes to our great fathers. Now share the most impressive thing you did together in the comment by text or photos, We will pick up lucky guys to send Aspire Zelos kit for father’s day gift.

Enter this contest:1.Like this post;2. share the most impressive thing you did together in the comment by text or photos.
Contest end at Beijing time 16th June, 2017
happy father's day3.jpg

Me and my dad are not that close we usually have a phone call on farther day. Which for us is impressive. Sorry not that good but truthful. [emoji17]

Never met my dad, don't even know if he's still around. [emoji53]

Thanks for the little comp tho

My dad took me out on my new bike my mum bought me for my birthday, he took me far enough away from my house so that when he took off on it to go sell it for smack my mum wouldn't find out until he managed to sell it! Took me 3 hours to walk home great birthday that was!

I'm sorry @aspire, I imagine the answers are not all you was hoping for so far.

Hows about.....
My favourite fathers day (so far) was when me and my son spent the day learning how to ride a bike (my boy, not me). He picked it up quite easy in the morning, we had a picnic lunch, then continued to bike round the local park in the afternoon. I let him lead the way and we explored almost every accessible inch of park, albeit quite slowly.

Back
Top Bottom