What's new

atomiser unscrewing on cleito

gyorgypetra

hi, im pretty happy with the aspire cleito, however one issue i am sure other models will have:

when i am refilling, taking the lid off causes the atomiser to come unscrewed from the base not the lid, sometimes. it depends which atomiser i get from the pack so it must be tolerances in the screw thread, although often it only happens at the end of the atomisers life.
anyone have any suggestions, so far i can only push hard and hope it comes loose 20% of the time. and vape fluid on my lap in piblic isnt great if the atomiser comes out the base :)

The atomiser screwed into the base of your tank should be the tightest connection on your set up.
Do you take the glass off when putting a coil in ?
Do you take your tank off the mod its sitting on when you change the coil ?
Either of those things could cause the problem your having.
Its tricky to get the coil in right with the glass on i found and when its on the mod the 510 pin is pushing up stopping you from tightening the coil enough

Had the same thing happen with the Nautilus 2 a couple of times. Luckily I've been at home when it has happened, so was able to clean it up easily. Annoying, but doesn't happen often, so I feel able to live with it, so far.

I had a look again today, and think i at least solved this particular atomiser. Its still a bad design though as you've got three things that unscrew counter clockwise in the same action!

So I did getarep's suggestion and it might have helped. Also i noticed the o-ring at the atomiser top was off by a hair so i pushed it back down with the end of a pen. That might be it, if some rubber is getting stuck at the top sometimes, as it should be looser at the tip screw connection.

Hello Friend,
Thank you for the feedback.

We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.

Best Regards

Back
Top Bottom