Vape Club
What's new

Aspire Zelos issue

straycat_67

Hi all,

Really happy with the Zelos and Nautilus 2 set up so far, purchased 2, one for myself and one for the other half.

After using for 10 days we both noticed that when the device is set in Stealth mode ( 3 clicks screen off, still able to vape) the draw is a lot less, almost a feeling as if the battery is dying. As opposed to screen permanently on when vaping, where the draw is top notch.
Tried on both or devices and we are both getting the same experience, the kits were purchased from different suppliers so nothing to do with where they were purchased from.
Appreciate if other's with the same kit can let me know if they also notice a difference in draw between stealth and non stealth mode.

E-liquids.com
I've never used mine in 'stealth' mode ..... I don't even understand the point of it but I'll have a try in a moment.

mmmm, not sure to be honest, at first I was like 'Nope no difference' then I thought maybe there was a little more ramp up, then it seemed no different again. ... hard to tell so to me it's nothing that noticeable if it is different.

AcmeFog
I think its to stop you accidentally adjusting the wattage up or down if its in your pocket/bag....

I think its to stop you accidentally adjusting the wattage up or down if its in your pocket/bag....
Would like to get confirmation on this because on no review have I read anything about the draw being less in stealth mode as opposed to screen on, I presumed stealth mode was purely there so you could vape with the screen off and thus save battery life??? I understand the stealth mode also being so it doesnt by accident adjust the settings but I really can't understand why the draw should be any less with screen off.

Appreciate if anyone else with the Zelos & Nautilus 2 coil can confirm if they notice a difference, using the 1.8 btw.

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom