What's new

Aspire revolutionary new product SkyStar Revvo kit is coming-Review

aspire

Manufacturer
After 8 months’ effort by our R&D department, Aspire can finally bring you the new and true future technology to you – the Skystar Revvo Kit! It’s a dual 18650, 210 watts SkyStar mod with the revolutionary new Revvo tank.

Main features:
World’s first really convenient top-fill system
Revolutionary ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coil
Smooth adjustable airflow
Premium flavor, cloud vapor
Most cost-effective, best value Touch Screen Mod
Rounded and Smooth edges, optimal ergonomic feel
Rapid response time

We will give away 2 SkyStar mods to those who are witness to the birth of the next legend from Aspire!
How to win:
Please visit the product page SkyStar mod and leave your comment about this kit
We will choose the winners on 14th December,2017

aca4bf892782c7e6e14423f249bd96.jpg

Last edited:
After 8 months’ effort by our R&D department, Aspire can finally bring you the new and true future technology to you – the Skystar Revvo Kit! It’s a dual 18650, 210 watts SkyStar mod with the revolutionary new Revvo tank.

Main features:
World’s first really convenient top-fill system
Revolutionary ARC (Aspire Radial Coil) coil
Smooth adjustable airflow
Premium flavor, cloud vapor
Most cost-effective, best value Touch Screen Mod
Rounded and Smooth edges, optimal ergonomic feel
Rapid response time

We will give away 2 SkyStar mods to those who are witness to the birth of the next legend from Aspire!
How to win:
Please visit the product page SkyStar mod and leave your comment about this kit
We will choose the winners on 14th December,2017

aca4bf892782c7e6e14423f249bd96.jpg

Some nice design work aspire. Looks like a tank I shall have to try. Interesting plate coils. Can't visit unfortunately as your site has been overloaded.

I like the different designs and the tank looks great, top airflow suits me

I really like the look of this mod, nice modern simple design. The touch screen menu looks quite classy. The new tank looks interesting too with the new arc horizontal coils.
Aspire are known for their quality equipment so I'm a bit excited to try this.
I can't decide which I prefer, the camo or the black one :p

looks quite a nice mod and tank. coils are certainly different.

I like the look of the mod, especially the slate blue one.
The top fill on the tank is a welcome addition, and the coil certainly looks interesting but i think someone forgot about gravity/wicking when they designed the coil placement!

Actually like the look of this. Nice looking design imo. The wood one looks like the dogs bollocks

Yes this looks a nice kit, love the back plates screen looks good too and the coils in the tank would be nice to give those a tryout. @aspire link to comp brings up dns error

This is a seriously nice looking mod. Very interesting product design and quite different from others before.

Back
Top Bottom