What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aspire Rebranding

aspire

Manufacturer
Big news! Aspire is so excited to announce that we have rebranded! Check out our brand-new logo and refreshed website. Why the change? What does the logo look like? What does the logo mean? Find more in our new website:
www.aspirecig.com
#aspirerebranding #aspirenewlogo #alwaysaspire #aspireinnovation #aspire0to1
aspire-022(1).jpg

Our creative team deconstruct the initial letter “a” from the brand name based on the pictographic conception and transform it into a clever combination of digital symbols of “0” and “1”. This “0 to 1” creativity implies that our brand takes critical steps in the global e-cigarette industry through breakthroughs and innovations from an initial concept leading to the market.
New website: www.aspirecig.com
#aspirecigs #aspirerebranding #aspirenewlogo #alwaysaspire #aspireinnovation #aspire0to1 #aspirefamily #aspirefam #aspiretech
278465712_2140551109433282_5261211477230389376_n.jpg

@aspire website looks nice but you might want to have a look at the top banner , here's how it looks on my tablet , think it should be sturdy not turdy !

20220418_095741.jpg

It's OK. Well done. :)

This “0 to 1” creativity implies that our brand takes critical steps in the global e-cigarette industry through breakthroughs and innovations from an initial concept leading to the market.
This kind of crap, from any and all enterprises still annoys the fuck out of me. Carry on. :)

That new logo could be seen as OL meaning Oh Leak, as the Aspire kits I’ve had all have leaked.

That new logo could be seen as OL meaning Oh Leak, as the Aspire kits I’ve had all have leaked.
Hello,
If users have any problem with aspire products, they can feel free to contact aspire service
[email protected]
our service will check with our engineer department for a solution.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Hello,
If users have any problem with aspire products, they can feel free to contact aspire service
[email protected]
our service will check with our engineer department for a solution.
Best Regards
Aspire Team
Hello there hope you are all well, I did make contact with yourselves and given replacements which were just as bad so I gave up using Aspire products as I just didn’t have any luck with them, which is a shame as I do like the look of some of your products.

This kind of crap, from any and all enterprises still annoys the fuck out of me. Carry on. :)

you don’t like the technological breakthrough and innovation implied by the journey from O to I? OI?

Back
Top Bottom