What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

(Aspire New Launch) Aspire Nautilus AIO is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
For all those fans of Aspire’s Nautilus range of tanks, Aspire brings you the new Aspire Nautilus AIO pod system. Another new design pod system, slim and stylish it comes in 6 popular, satin finish, stylish colors: blue, jade, silver, black, red, and purple. The Aspire Nautilus AIO has an easy to fill 4.5 or 2ml pod, it fits comfortably in the hand in use and is very discreet. It utilizes Aspire’s famous Nautilus BVC coils rated at 1.8 ohms and comes with a regular coil and a second one for use with nicotine salts.

Check more info:https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits535.html

Pre-order:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-nautilus-aio-kit-p-322.html

Main features:

Nautilus AIO Pod capacity: 4.5ml/2ml

Nautilus AIO coil is interchangeable with original Nautilus BVC coils

Built-in Battery Capacity: 1000mAh

Dimensions: 87.5*37*21mm

Adjustable airflow

Coil resistance:1.8Ω

Easy bottom fill

Output wattage:12W

Interesting, I wonder what the difference is in the coils? :hmm:

Looks like same pod system as breeze and spryte etc..
Tarted up breeze 2 called it the nautilus to use nautilus bvc coils...The 1000mah battery is the same as breeze 2 almost a breeze 3.

Interesting, I wonder what the difference is in the coils? :hmm:

just what I was wondering ....

The Aspire Nautilus AIO comes supplied with two coils both rated at 1.8 ohms, one for regular e-liquid and one for use with nicotine salts, though it works equally well with normal e-liquid.

???? @aspire ... we don't understand.

just what I was wondering ....

The Aspire Nautilus AIO comes supplied with two coils both rated at 1.8 ohms, one for regular e-liquid and one for use with nicotine salts, though it works equally well with normal e-liquid.

???? @aspire ... we don't understand.

It's probably just the colour of the O rings :13:

It's probably just the colour of the O rings :13:

the only thing I can think of is that one uses a thinner/thicker wire than the other with more/less wraps to get the same resistance ..... no idea why that would make it more suitable for nicotine salts though?

the only thing I can think of is that one uses a thinner/thicker wire than the other with more/less wraps to get the same resistance ..... no idea why that would make it more suitable for nicotine salts though?
Yeah if it's just a rebranding as a naitilus pod then that's kind of understandable to help with coil recognition but we need some clarity on what makes it special and specifically for nic salt.

Yeah if it's just a rebranding as a naitilus pod then that's kind of understandable to help with coil recognition but we need some clarity on what makes it special and specifically for nic salt.

to be honest I'm not really sure what makes any coil specific for nic salts? ... or especially suitable for.

to be honest I'm not really sure what makes any coil specific for nic salts? ... or especially suitable for.
Yeah. Thought that about the "nic salt" buzz around the cthulhu mini. To me it just said small flavour chasing mtl rta.

The Nautilus AIO is interchangeable with 1.6ohm and 1.8ohm regular Nautilus coil, however, only the 1.8ohm coil with green seal gasket and NS mark is appropriate for nicotine salts. We suggest using the 1.8ohm coil with NS mark only with Nautilus AIO device. The Nautilus 0.7ohm coil and triton mini 1.2ohm &0.15ohm cannot be used with Nautilus AIO.

Back
Top Bottom