What's new

Aspire Nautilus 2 and Nautilus mini coils help please?

johnartist

Hi, I am a newbie on here and this is my first post.
I have the Nautilus mini and the new nautilus 2 (Fantastic tank!). My question is this:
I have put the 0.7 ohm coil in my nautilus mini (works great). Is it possible to put this tank (with this coil) onto my Aspire CF vv+ battery?
I am unable to find any info regarding the amps that this battery will handle. Will it be able to power the 0.7 ohm coil, safely?
Help please? As I don't want to blow myself up!

hi and welcome to the planet.

im guessing not as its a fixed battery and lower ohm coils need higher wattage than normal 1.8 coils which i dont think these batteries can cope with.
not used one myself but is this what you have so others can advise http://www.vapetime.co.uk/aspire-cf-vv-battery/

might be worth thinking about upgrading to a variable watage mod like a istick30 or 40.

Thanks for the clarification. I have several other high power mods: Smok Alien, istick power 80 etc.... But I know the Nautilus mini is a perfect fit and looks great on the CF vv+ . Ah well, It was worth asking.
I will probably get myself one of the higher power stick style mods as suggested by Geoff_99. (Thank you!)

hi and welcome to the planet.

im guessing not as its a fixed battery and lower ohm coils need higher wattage than normal 1.8 coils which i dont think these batteries can cope with.
not used one myself but is this what you have so others can advise http://www.vapetime.co.uk/aspire-cf-vv-battery/

might be worth thinking about upgrading to a variable watage mod like a istick30 or 40.

Yes, that's the one. Thank you MrDJ. :)

Hi, I am a newbie on here and this is my first post.
I have the Nautilus mini and the new nautilus 2 (Fantastic tank!). My question is this:
I have put the 0.7 ohm coil in my nautilus mini (works great). Is it possible to put this tank (with this coil) onto my Aspire CF vv+ battery?
I am unable to find any info regarding the amps that this battery will handle. Will it be able to power the 0.7 ohm coil, safely?
Help please? As I don't want to blow myself up!
If you want that style of battery need the Aspire CF SUB battery

Back
Top Bottom