What's new

Aspire K1 Stealth kit is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
If you are looking for a tried and tested, truly stealthy device that fits discretely in the palm of your hand, Aspires K1 Stealth kit is just what you’re looking for. Introducing the Aspire K1 Stealth Kit, a newly designed mod with a built-in 1000mAh battery and the tried and tested K1 plus tank, combined to give users a new experience in stealth vaping.

Check more information about Aspire K1 stealth kit here:

https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits556.html

Tank Features

Easy Top fill

Top and bottom child lock mechanism

1.9ml capacity

Airflow adjustable

Leak free refill system

Coil resistance: 1.8Ω (9-13W), 1.6Ω (6-11W)

Tank is compatible with aspire original BVC coils and Spryte coils

Mod Specifications:

Optional output wattage: 8W, 10W, 12W

Supported resistance range: 1.0-2.0Ω

Continuous firing time: 10 seconds

Bottom wattage lights

Dimensions: 39*68*21mm

Battery type: Built-in LiPo

Battery capacity: 1000mah

Pre-order:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-k1-stealth-kit-p-343.html

8e1438df55f0e9d5d3b4c2483aed1c.jpg

3b8da0a9fefafc1b0eb0dbb1ba3a9c.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know that you can use other tanks less than or equal to 16mm in Aspire K1 Stealth mod?

FAO all the good people at Aspire:

I think it's a great idea, which I would like to see developed further as follows:

* Make the hole big enough to take a 22mm tank, maybe with a removable sleeve to accomodate the narrower ones. The magnet will go on any tank with a standard 510 so no real need to make different sizes but you could if you wanted to.

* It's about the same height as a normal battery so why not make it 18650 compatible because the capacity of what's in it is, frankly, pathetic.

Do those two things and I'll buy it.
Don't do those two things and I'll make it myself and sell thousands of them. :D

FAO all the good people at Aspire:

I think it's a great idea, which I would like to see developed further as follows:

* Make the hole big enough to take a 22mm tank, maybe with a removable sleeve to accomodate the narrower ones. The magnet will go on any tank with a standard 510 so no real need to make different sizes but you could if you wanted to.

* It's about the same height as a normal battery so why not make it 18650 compatible because the capacity of what's in it is, frankly, pathetic.

Do those two things and I'll buy it.
Don't do those two things and I'll make it myself and sell thousands of them. :D
Hello Andy S
Thank you so much for your suggestion.
We will pass your suggestion to our products development department.
Best Regards
Aspire Team

Back
Top Bottom